Guys have Urges too. Chapter Thirty- One

Chapter 31. Guys Have Urges Too.

A week and a half later.

"Did you hear?" Zoey asks.

I look at her, very confused. "Hear what?"

"Brants in the hospital."

"Why? What happened?"

"He got in a car accident." Kyle says butting in, he places his arm around Zoey and I.

"That's not good."

"Yeah." Zo nods as she licks her ice cream, "At least he's not here to tell you know what about you know who."

I smile slight, "Yeah, but I still feel bad that's he's in the hospital. Should we... Go and visit him?" 

Kyle licks Zoey's ice cream and she starts laughing. She continues to lick her ice cream, "Um, I don't know. I mean it would be the right thing to do, you know?"

"Yeah.. By the way, why do you have ice cream? It's in the high 30s and it's getting cold out?"

She looks at me like I was stupid as I zip my jacket up, "Because I can, and I wanted some, besides Kyle wanted some too, so we decided to share."

I cringe, "Ew..."

She laughs, "What?"

"The two of you...licking after each other." I grimace, wiping my hand on my nose.

She chuckles, and so does Kyle, "If your so cold, how come your wearing a skirt?"

"I don't know, it was kinda nice this morning and it got cold, and I wanted to look kinda pleasant."

"You're always cute in whatever you wear."

"Thanks. How are you not cold?"

She laughs again. "Honey, I'm from Alaska, you knew this."

I laugh, "Yeah I do."

I shiver, "H-h-how about we go g-get some hot chocolate or something?"

Kyles hand landed on mine, "Wow you're freezing."

I hop up, you could hear my shoes click across the ground, I grabbed Kyles arm and tug on it. "Let's GO!"

They laugh, "Alright. You're cute and small."

I turn around and immediately face plant a chest. I rub my nose and look up to see Mason smiling at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks with a slight chuckle.

"I'm fine. How did you know we were here?" I ask.

"Sounds like your tying to avoid me. I saw you tugging on Kyles. I was heading to the Donut shop when I saw you."

I blush. "No I wasn't trying to-"

"Jordyn, I'm kidding."

I laugh slightly, "Oh ha good one."

"I'm not really kidding."

I look at him, "But I thought-"

He leans down, glancing around and kisses me on the lips, leaving me wanting more.

Zoey and Kyle just stared at us.

"And you say we're gross...." Kyle mocks, grinning.

"Well, at least I don't hump my boyfriend in front of people."

Zoey's face flushed with embarrassment. "Uh...we don't do that."

I laugh, "You don't. Kyle does."

Kyle laughs, "I do? Well, I haven't noticed, it must be the urges I get around My Girl."

Zoey smiles as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Aw."

I laugh awkwardly out of disgust. "That's so disturbing!!"

Kyle laughs as he slowly moves his hands down her lower back. "What can I say. I'm a guy. And guys are freaks. We men have needs."

I look at Mason who was laughing but yet he looked weirded out.

"Sorry about them. They're weird."

********
Zoey's POV

The next day.

Kyle tosses the basket ball to me as I aimed  for the hoop. Missing the hoop. "Dang it!"

Kyle catches it and smiles, "Aye, don't worry about it babe, you're doing great!"

"Jackson."

We turned around to see Mr. Evans.

"Yeah coach?" Kyle questions.

"Where's Noval?"

Kyle smiles slightly. "Sorry coach I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him."

"When was that?" Mr. Evans inquires.

"The last time I saw him?"

Mr. Evans crossed his arms, nodding.  "Yeah."

Kyle tosses the ball back to me and looks back at Mason. " It's definitely the time I saw him last."

"Oh brother."

I laugh and Mason walks away leaving us two alone.

"Kyle."

He shoots the ball and makes a basket. "Yup?" He asks, dribbling the ball.

"Who's Noval?"

He looks at me and holds the ball by his side. "Do you know Jimmy?"

"Jimmy?"

"Yeah, big fat head, pig nose. Pig nose Jimmy. Jimmy Noval."He explains to me.

I laugh slightly causing me to snort, "Someone actually calls the poor kid that?"

"Yeah. It sucks. I feel bad for him."

"Oh yeah I do too."

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me lightly, " Wanna go get something to eat?" He asks.

"Sure."

He grabs my hand as leads me to his car, I lean against the hood of his car as his hands were around my waist. "What do you want to eat?"

I play at his shirt poking his chest, I kiss his neck. "You."

His eyes widened, " A-Are you serious?"

I laugh, "What do you think?" I bite my lip.

He grins, "Um I have no clue. We haven't...you know yet."

"Kyle."

He looks down at me with his beautiful, brown, eyes. "Yeah?"

"I know we haven't. Cause neither of us are ready. I just want to spend time with you."

He smiles and wraping his arms tightly around me, chest to chest. I lay my head on his shoulder as he kisses my forehead. "And I want to spend time with you too."

"Your cute." I chirp as he squishes me.

"And your beautiful."

I look up at him and smile, " Aw! Thank you. Now how about food?"

"Yeah. What do you want to eat?"

"What I said earlier."

"I-I-"

"I am kidding! It's just cute and funny to see you stuttering."

He laughs, "Oh."