Suspension. Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter 28. Suspension.

Tears filled my eyes. Gasps echoed around the gymnasium. I look at the guy who poured the punch on me. It was the same guy who punched me. Before I knew it, the guy was on the ground moaning. Masons face was full of anger, and redness flooded it. One of the two male teachers grabbed Mason before he got on top of the guy. Mr.Drake, a freshman and sophomore teacher grabbed the guy and took him to the office. I ran out of the gym and run into the bathroom.

Zoey ran in after me, " Jordyn?" She calls out.

"I'm in here."

She walks into the biggest stall and looks at me. " Are you okay?" She asks, crouched down.

" I'm fine."

She grabs my hand and leads me to the sink. She grabs a handful of paper towels and runs them under the water.

She dabs them at my face gently, " I'm sorry this happened. I wish I could do something or change what happened. I would rather of had it happen to me than you." She wipes the tear away with her thumb and smiles. "Sweetie, it's alright. I'm just glad you didn't physically get hurt."

"Thank you."

"For what?" She asks.

I laugh quietly, "For everything you've done for me."

"You don't need to thank me. That's what sisters are for."

I hug her, leaving her white with neon splattered paint dress, red. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too-"

She continues to hug me. "Don't be sorry." She laughs..

"Knock Knock."

We turned around to see Mason.

"Mind if I take over?" He asks.

Zo smiles, "Of course." She gives him the bundle of wet paper towels and walks out of the girls bathroom.

He closes the door and locks it behind him.

I look at him, "What are you doing in here?"

"Coming to check on you."

He stood in front of me and places his hands on my cheeks, kissing my forehead. He licks his lips and grins, "Tastes like punch."

I laugh, hitting him in the chest lightly. "Shut up." I look up at him and smile, "You didn't have to hit the guy."

"About that." He rubs the back of his neck and laughs, "I got suspended."

I laugh, "You got suspended?"

"Yeah."

"For how long?"

"A week."

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" I asks, kinda confused.

"You'll see."

I smile as he held my hand tightly. We walk quickly and quietly, making sure we wouldn't be seen.

*********

About fifty-five minutes later we arrive at Pizza Hut getting an all meat lovers and a Hawaiian pizza. He spun his car keys around his finger as he leans against the wall, waiting for the pizzas to be cooked. I couldn't help but stare at him.

He grins, " You're staring again."

I smile, " How can you tell? Your not even looking at me."

He chuckles, " I can see you out of the corner of my eye."

"Your pizzas are done, sir."

He smiles at the man, " Thanks a lot."

He opens the door for me as he holds the pizzas, " Do you want me to carry those?" I ask.

"Nah, but thanks."

I laugh, "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

We hop into the chevy impala and continue to drive, I open the box of pizza and smell it.

"Don't even think about eating it."

I look at him and laugh. Pushing the piece back into the box, " I wasn't.... So uh, where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Around 11:07p.m. we arrive.

"The beach?"

He turns the car off and looks at me, " You don't like the beach?"

"No I do, I was just surprised. I haven't been here in awhile."

We walk down by the shore. He places a big picnic blanket down on the sand. We put the boxes on the blanket and start to eat it. He looks at me and smiles.

"Jordyn."

I take a bite out of my pizza and look at him, covering my mouth with my hand. " Yeah?"

He laughs, " I love you."

I swallow my food and blush, making a smile appear on my face. "I love you too."

He leans down and kisses me on the lips, after his lips detached from mine he licked his lips.

He smirks a charming smirk, "I don't think you understand, exactly, how much I want your lips pressed firmly against mine."

I smile and leans in closely, my breath hitting his lips directly. " Then how about we make that happen."

His eyes widened slightly, grinning, he attaches his lips back to mine. When his lips touch mine. I feel the earth below me melt away and all time stops for that moment. When his tongue but only grazes me, it sets me on fire. He grasps my hand and pulls me in closer. I stare deeply into his eyes, suddenly seeing the future I really wanted. He leans closer and whispers "I love you" then he kisses me with much enthusiasm and meaning with every second that passed. We kissed until I had to pull away for breath. He chuckles, and pulled me closer.

**************

So..what did you think?

I would really love to hear your opinions on this chapter/book! 😀

If you liked it please click that star button.

Sorry for any mistakes I have made. I will reread it to make sure I do my best to fix any mistakes I have made.