Teachers Choice: Twelve

Chapter 12.

Zoey and I walk out of the changing room, Mr. Evans blows his whistle signaling for us to start jogging.

Mr. Evans walks up to one of the students, who I could careless fo., "Johnson, move your ass."

"Alright alright." Louie Johnson replies. 

Mr. Evans starts to jog along with some of the guys who are talking to him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Zoey elbows me and I look at her. " You really like him don't you?"

"What? No." I lie.

"Come on Jordy, it's me, your best friend, you can tell me anything. I would never tell a soul. And you know that."

I smile, "Yeah I do, I really like him."

"Does he like you?"

"He kissed me last night." I whisper.

"He kissed you!" She exclaims.

I bite my lip, "Yeah."

"Is he good?" 

"Well that was my first kiss, so yeah I guess."

"Mr. Evans does look like he would be a good kisser...I mean look at him." She bites her lip. "Look at that body, have you seen him without his shirt?" 

I blush, "Yes!!"

"Well!??"

"My friend, you missed out." I giggle.

Our five minute jog ends and Mr. Evans gives us a choice of Volleyball or Soccer my friends and I chose soccer.

"This isn't fair!" Kyle whines.

"Oh boohoo."

He grabs the ball and tosses it in my way. "Well your a soccer player and your better at this than us."

"I'll go easy on you, I promise. You and Zoey can be on a team."

"Alright then." Zoe smiles, looping her arm around Kyles.

"Here I'll even give you the first shot." I smile.

Kyle smiles, "Were going to beat your butt."

I grin and nod, "You do that."

I look over at Mr. Evans, he smiles at me and works his way towards us.

"Are you going to kick it or what?" I ask standing in front of the net.

"Okay, okay." Kyle rolls his eyes and kicks the ball at me.

I catch it and toss it back over to them. "Kyle you can do better than that, I've seen it."

*******

I run up to Kyle and hug him as he comes out of the guys locker room "Kyle! I'm sorry!!"

He put his arms around my back and hugs me tightly, "It's all right, it barely hurts."

"No, it's not, I feel horrible! I'm sorry."

"Yes it is, it's okay, it wasn't your fault."

"But it was."I murmur.

"Not."

"Was!"

"Okay, then come with me to get an ice pack."

"Okay."

Kyle wraps his arm around me and we walk off to get an ice pack. Once we got it we head back to the gym to get my bag for soccer practice.