The Teachers Choice: Seven

So how are you liking the book so far?

Vote and Comment.

The Teachers Choice: 7

Our 6th hour only had 10 minutes left. I look over to Kyle to see he's completely asleep, and his face was in our Biology book. I quickly slap his shoulder and he lifts up his head within a flash, and just glances around the classroom grinning. I snort at his sleepy face.

*Bang*

I swear I jumped out of my skin.

"MS.HARPER!"

I slowly look up at Mrs. Heart, who's standing in front of my desk.

"You do not laugh or talk in my class unless I give you partners or permission!" Giggles were in pieces around the room. "DETENTION!" She barks, slamming a piece of paper on my desk.

Kyle broke into laughter.

I glare at Kyle and shoot daggers at him. But so did Mrs. Heart. "You think I didn't see you wake up, Huh?" I grin and try to hold my laughter in. "Detention for you too!" She shouts shoving the paper into his hand.

Then the bell rang.

I shove my books and papers into my bag and rush out of the classroom with Kyle.

"What's her problem?" Kyle asks as we walk off to gym.

"She's probably getting a divorce, I don't know who can stand to be married to her. I would be scared that she would kill me in my sleep"

Kyle bursts into laughter.

"I'm just speaking the truth."

We walk into gym and I crumble up my detention slip and work my way towards the girls locker room.

"Jordyn."

I turn around to Mr. Evans walking up to me.

"Yes?" I question.

"What are you, uh, crumpling up there?" He asks with a small grin.

I raise an eyebrow, "A detention slip... why are you grinning?"

He clears his throat, "No time, go change." He tells me before blowing his whistle.

Gosh, that whistle is insanely loud. I make my way to the locker room and change quickly and put my hair up. I walk out of the locker room to see all the girls in this class and some not even in this class, flirting with Mr. Evans. I roll my eyes and sit on the ground next to Kyle, even though he's on the bleachers. I did a few stretches and Mr. Evans blows his whistle and all the girls giggle.

I roll my eyes and stand up next to Kyle.

"Okay class, you can do Volleyball or Soccer today." Kyle and I immediately look at each other and run for a soccer ball.

I grab the ball and raise an eyebrow, "Where's Zo?"

"She's skipping and going shopping." Kyle informs me.

"Well, she's lucky." I throw the ball on the ground and kicking it to the goal.

After awhile I was winning. I kicked the ball and it goes straight for Kyles gut. I run over to him as he falls to the floor.

"I'm so sorry Kyle!" I exclaim.

He catches his breathe, "I'm fine."He murmurs.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I help him up, "Really? I'm sorry, Kyle. I didn't mean too."

"Jordyn, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now stop asking.... But I won."

"No you didn't. You suck."

"And you swallow."

"Your sick!" I cringe.

Mr. Evans starts laughing and I turn around to look at him. "What are you laughing at?" I ask.

"It's just funny."

"What's funny?"

"After how you feel bad then you fight."

I roll my eyes and get back to our game.

"Kyle, can I join your team?" Mr. Evans asks.

Kyle grins, "Sure. But she's pretty good."

"Yeah that's why I'm on the soccer team." I kick the ball into the goal.

"Not bad, not bad." Mr.Evans comments.

I fake smile, "Yeah thanks." As they try to kick the ball back I kick it to their net.

"You all have 5 minutes to change out." Mr. Evans shouts.

I walk to the locker room and quickly change. I wait for Kyle and once he changed we walk off to Biology for detention. Kyle and I take our original seats and sit quietly.

After 25 minutes of silence Mrs. Heart walks out of the room and Mr. Evans walks in.

"And why are you two in here?" He asks.

I roll my eyes, "Because he fell asleep  and I l started laughing."

Mr. Evans cackles.

"It's not funny!" I look at Kyle who was sleeping, again.

"It's pretty funny."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"Whatever." I murmur.

Mr. Evans sits in the chair and leans back, putting his feet on the desk.

"How old are you again?" I ask.

"To old for you." He grins.

"Funny!"

"23, and how old are you?"

"17. You don't look 23."

"I know."

Full much?

"Why do you ask?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I was curious, and I forgot. Why do you ask?"

"Same reason."

"How are you so young? Wouldn't you be like 25 or 26 starting?"

He takes a bite out of an apple. "Why so many questions?"

"Like I said before, just curious." I explain.

"Your a bad liar."

"I'm not lying."

"Okay? I skipped a few grades."

"Oh."

Hope you liked it. Feedback is greatly appreciated!❤️