" It's gonna be bye bye Mr. Evans for you Jordyn." Chapter Thirty

Chapter 30. " It's gonna be bye bye Mr. Evans for you, Jordyn."

Three Days Later.

I carry my books in my hands as I walk down the hall. Brant smirks at me. I continue down the hall, I couldn't get it off my mind. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Brant, rubbing my shoulder.

"What do you want, Brant?" I ask, rolling my eyes and pushing his hand off of me.

His leans in, placing his lips close to my ear, " How do you think having sex with a student will look on his resume?"

"W-what?!?"

"Jordyn, your really putting Mr.Evans on the line here, his job, and practically his whole life. If the police find out about your relationship.... It's gonna be bye bye Mr. Evans for you, Jordyn."

He walks away laughing.

I was shocked, I had no clue what to say or do, all I really wanted to do was curl up on my bed and cry. Zoey walks up to me with a grin on her face.

"Hey what's up Jordy? Are you ready for the game tonight?"

I look slightly up at her, "Um yeah... I guess."

"What's wrong Chicka?"

"Brant knows."

She looks at me, " He knows what?"

"He-"

She gasps, "Your kidding? Please tell me your kidding."

I push my hair behind my ear and look down, " No... I'm not kidding. I wish I was."

"Jordyn, I'm so shocked! I don't even know what to say..."

***************

I walk into gym class, as sit by myself on the bottom bleacher as I watch a pack of girls playing volleyball. Well, I was laying, not sitting. The whole day Mr. Evans was on my mind, and what happened last night was on my mind. Our sub Mr. Goodwin played volleyball with some of the guys. I watched as Zoey walks out of the changing room with her hair in a high ponytail, a white sleeveless shirt, black Nike shorts, and black Nike shoes. I turn my head to stare at the ceiling after I see Kyle run up to Zoey and hug her. Soon I felt a hand on my knee and someone sit down in front of me.

"Hey, how come you didn't change out?" Zoey asks, concerned.

"I don't feel that great, Sub said I could sit out."

"Why what's wrong?" Kyle inquires.

"Oh uh." Zoey looks at Kyle and then at me.

"It's alright you can tell him."

"What's going on?" Kyle asks with a confused look on his face.

"Um...Brant knows."

Kyle's face, still confused. "He knows?"

"Yup." Zoey nods.

"He knows what?"

I roll my eyes, irritated. "He knows about me and you know who." I say, practically yelling at Kyle. Kyle's eyes widened. I sit up. "Kyle...I'm-"

He smiles slightly, " Don't be, it's not your fault, your having a rough day. I don't blame you if you accidentally take it out on someone."

"I'm s-"

He places his finger over my mouth, " Shhh little doggy shh." He says as he pets my head, "It'll all be okay."

Zo and I look at him like he was a freak. "What's going on?" I ask.

He clears his throat, "oh uh, sorry."

"I'm so confused on what's even happening right now." Zoey awkwardly laughs.

I look at her, " Me too."

*********

The Next Day.

Mason places his hand on my chin and lifts my face slightly up as he kisses me softly. I smile and wrap my arms around him, he wraps his arms around my lower back and hugs me tightly, as I lay my head against his warm chest.

"Mason."

"Yeah?"

I look up at him, " What if... We get caught. I don't want you to go to jail. And I don't want to not be with you."

He looks at me. "Jordyn, don't talk like that, we won't get caught. Brants just bluffing."

"He sounds serious."

"Let's try to get this off our mind and go for dinner?"

25 minutes later we were in the parking lot, he grabs my hand as we head our way to the doors.

"Mason Evans?"

We turn around to see three cops standing behind us.

"Uh yes sir?" Mason say, confused.

"Your under arrest."

My eyes widen. They grab his arms and push him against the hood of their vehicle, cuffing him tightly.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire."

"Mason!" I yell.

My eyes flash open. Light flooding them as they sting. I breathe heavily, and feel sweat form at my forehead.

"Jordyn!"

I look to my left and see Mason hovering over me.

"What's wrong? You yelled my name."

"I uh.... Had a bad dream."

*************

This chapter could have been better. I'm sorry for how ungood and short it was, I had/have horrible writers block.