What do you call a Fake Noodle? Chapter Forty- Two

Want a Dedication or a Shout Out? Follow me and ask! :)

Chapter 42. What do you call a fake noodle?

"Mason Evans, you are under arrest for the murder of Brant Nixon. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you."

Tears form in my eyes as a cop holds my arm. "Mason what are they talking about!?!"

"Jordyn wake up." A soft voice murmurs.

"What?"

"Wake up, Jordyn." The voice says again.

My eyes flash open to sunlight blinding me. I sit up and look at Zoey sitting next to me.

"Jordyn."

I rub my tired eyes and look at her. "What?" My voice coming out groggy.

"You were talking in your sleep. It was weird. Are you okay?"

I nod. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay good."

"What time is it?" I ask.

She grabs her phone and looks at it while biting her nail. "It's 9 O'clock."

"Wanna go get some Ihop or something?"

She smiles, "Dressed like this?"

I giggle. "We've done it before and who cares we just need to brush our teeth and hair."

She laugh. "Alright! Look Jordyn, I'm really, really, really sorry about the hot chocolate."

I smile slightly. "Zoey you've said that like a million times. It's okay. I know you didn't mean it."

*******

The next day.

I open my locker and grab my heavy Physics book out.

"Proms only a few days away!" Zoey chirps.

I laugh and close my locker. "I know. Exciting." I say with sarcasm.

She giggles and nudges me lightly. "So I'm going to an anger management class after school."

"For how long?"

"Um three weeks. It's only two sessions a week. It'll probably suck. But I can't live with myself if I hurt the ones I love."

"Is Kyle driving you?" I ask.

She smiles, "He said he's going too."

"Speaking of Kyle. Where is he?"

She shrugs. "I'm not sure."

We turn the corner and see Kyle talking to a group of guys.

"Who are they?" Zoey asks.

"I have no clue. But it's weird!"