"Oh Snap!!" Chapter Thirty Five.

Chapter 35. "Oh Snap!!"

9:45 P.M.

Mason held my small, tiny hand in his large warm one as he rubs it. He smiles at me and looks at my hand.

"That burn mark on your hand reminds me when we first met."

I look at my hand, " Yeah, I remember that day."

"I'm sorry that douche burnt you."

I laugh, "It's fine, Mason. You don't need to apologize for everything. And everything that you have been apologizing for isn't your fault." The sling around my arm digging into my skin leaving a bright, red, mark. "Can I please just like scream or something? This sling is bothering the heck out of me."

He kisses my shoulder and I smile. "Is it still bothering you?"

"It would bother me less if you kissed my lips."

He chuckles and lifts my chin up and kisses me on the lips, "How about that?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure."

He kisses me once more but longer than the last. "Better?"

I smile, " A Little."

Mason continues to kiss up my neck and on my jawline.

"What was that?" He asks.

I look at him, " What was what?"

"You didn't hear that?"

"Mason, are you trying to scare me?"

His eyes widened slightly, " No I'm not. How do you not hear that?"

"Mason, your freaking me out." I say as he gets off the couch. I get up and follow him. "What did the noise sound like?" I ask.

"Like someone was tapping on the window."

"Are you....gonna look?" I ask.

He turns around and looks at me, "Yeah." He works his way towards the front door and steps outside. I turn the front step light on and stand behind him. I place my hand on his back as it starts to shake.

Why is my hand even shaking?

He walks down the steps and looks around.

"Do you see anything?" I ask.

He walks back to the door and closes it behind him. "Nope, nothing."

"That's weird."

He walks closer to me and smiles, he grabs my hands and holds them in his. "Why are your hands shaking?" He inquires.

I laugh nervously, " I don't know."

"Are you okay?" He looks at me with his beautiful green eyes, I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm fine, at least I feel fine."

********

7:25 A.M.

I flipped the pancakes in the pan as I hear a loud yawn. I smile, " You have a cute yawn." I turn around and see him scratching at his chest of glory.

He laughs, " You should really put something else on."

I look down at my white somewhat baggy v neck T-Shirt, which you can see my black bra, and a black pair of spandex. I smile slightly and look him up and down, " Why? Do I look that terrifying?" I ask while turning back around to face the cooking pancakes.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist, placing his chin on my head. I could feel his warm abs pressed against my back. "No, you look...sexy."