Teachers Choice: Eighteen

Song: Jealous ~ Nick Jonas

Chapter 18.

2 weeks later.

Brant looks at me and smiles. "What?"

"No nothing."

"Come on tell me."He says with a small smirk.

"It's nothing."

I stand up and sit right next to him on the couch, "Tell me."

"You're cute."

"Thank you." I smile as my face turns pink.

I felt nervous for some reason around him this time. I bite my lip and my leg starts to shake. His warm minty breath hits my lips and he smirks.

"Do you want to kiss me or what?"

I smile awkwardly, "Well actually I-"

"Yes or no?"

"Uh."

He leans in and kisses me. The front door to my house creaks and then slammed shut. Two hands came and pushed our faces apart, Zoey sat in between him and I and then she threw the mail on my lap.

Brant hops up quickly and grabs his jacket, "I should go."

Zoey looks at him and nods, "Yeah you really should." She scoffs.

"Bye Jordyn."

"Bye Brant."

He walks out and the door closes.

"What's up with you?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean your being a jerk! Ever since Brant came into your life."

I look at her, "How?"

"You know how."

I stand up, "No I don't. And I've been the same since the first day I met you."

She laughs, "No you haven't. I'm okay with you dating Mr.Evans but not getting cozy with this son of a gun."

"I'm not getting cozy with him!"

"Yeah you are Jordyn! Stop acting so innocent because your not! Your dating a teacher for pete sakes! Not everything revolves around you! It's not Jordyn's world!"

"Yeah well its not Zoey's world either."

"That's the difference between the two of us. I know it doesn't but you don't!"

"Yeah I do!"

"Just shut the hell up! You're a whore and always have been!!"

My eyes start to fill with tears, "Yeah well I'm not like you, you make out with the first guy you see!"

She gasps, " Well at least I'm not a cheater and a bitch like you. And you know what's gonna happen to you Jordyn, your gonna either end up pregnant or dead and I won't be there for you when that happens because you lost your chance of having me as a friend!" She runs out of my house and slams the door. I walk to the kitchen window and see her walk into her house. The lights start to flicker, the rain came pouring down and then the lights went out. I grab my phone out of my pocket and turn the flashlight on. I walk up to my room and lay on my bed and start to cry.

*************

Kyle wraps the blanket around me and hugs me tightly, " Have I been acting different since Brant came here?" I ask.

"No, I don't know why Zoey would think that. I'm sorry that she said all those horrible things to you."

I wipe my eyes, "It's okay."

"Do you want me to talk to her?"

"No it's fine, she'll get mad."

"What are you going to do when you see her at school tomorrow?"

"There's not much I can do, I mean the only thing I can do is not talk to her. Chances are she's going to try to take you away from me."

"Well I won't let her take me away we've been friends longer."

I smile, 'Thanks for being here for me."

"Any time."

*************

I walk to my locker and grab out my history books, Zoey looks at me and then walks the other way.

Kyle heads my way and smiles. I close my locker and turn to face Brant.

He smiles down at me. "Hey Jordyn."

"Uh hey Brant."

"I have a question."

I look at Kyle and then at Brant.

"Hey Jord-" Kyle says as Brant cuts him off.

I smile at Kyle, "Yeah?"

"Do you mind tutoring me in Physics?"

He places his hand on my back and starts to move it down, "Uh sure."

He began to push me slightly as we walk to Physics together. Once we got in there we took our seat and Brant made a few jokes here and there. He places his hand on my thigh making me jump slightly. He smiles at me so I smile back to be polite. Mason walks in and sets his bag down by his desk and starts to sort through the paper work. He looks up from his desk and looks at me. He smiles and I smile back. I see him eyeing my leg and I shrug. He walks over to my desk and I look up at him.

"Brant." Mason says.

"Yes Mr. Evans?"

"What do you think your doing?"

"Talking to Jordyn."

"Besides that."

He looks down at my leg and then back up at Mason. "Well what does it look like I'm doing?"

"Well it looks like she uncomfortable."

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because she obviously doesn't like it and I don't allow sexual interactions in my classroom. So knock it off or else."

"Or else what?"

He slams the text book on my desk, "Or else I'm gonna wipe that smart ass grin off your face and-"

I grin and tried my best to hold my laughter in, "Mr. Evans."