All I have to say is You're one pretty guy. Chapter Twenty-Four.

Chapter 24.

Vote

Comment

And enjoy.

Zoey's POV

Tuesday: 7:30p.m.

A knock echos through out my house. I push myself off the couch and walk towards the door, opening it. I see Kyle leaning on the side with his arm.

"Hey Kyle, I wasn't expecting to see you."

He looks me up and down, "Does this mean I can't come in?"

I smile and move away from the door, "No, come on in." He walks in and sticks his hands in his pockets, I close the door and lean against the wall on my side, crossing my arms over my chest. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm good. But thanks."

I walk over to the couch and Kyle sits next to me.

"What did you mean when you said you like pervy guys?" His eyes fall to my chest.

"I meant a little pervy in a guy is hot. Only a little."

He glances back up at me, " Uh I mean like were you talking directly about.....me?"

I clear my throat, "Do you want some water or something?"

He laughs slightly and rubs his face, "Zoey, just answer the question."

I sit back down on my legs on the couch and brush my hair out of my eyes, "I mean yeah, who wouldn't like you. Your a great guy, and I didn't want to say anything."

He smiles widely. " You like me?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

I smile slightly, "Yes Kyle, why is this so hard to understand?"

He shrugs, "Because your so...hot and I'm so not."

I smile, " Your really hot, every time I go somewhere with you, I see girls smiling and giggling at you. Do you not see that?"

He looks down at my chest again and back at me, "No, I guess not."

"All I have to say is, you're  one pretty guy."

He chuckles.

************

I walk into the kitchen and stand on my tiptoes to reach the cups. Kyle stood behind me and grabs the two cups, as his body came closer to me, soon I felt his front side against my butt. My face heated up instantly.

He places the cups down in front of me, "Sorry."

I smile slightly, "Your fine." I grab the two cups and fill them up with ice water. "So are you ready for school tomorrow?" I ask, handing him the cup.

He takes the cup from my hand and takes a quick sip, "Not at all."

"Yeah me neither."

We walk back over to the couch, the fireplace turned on leaving the room dimly lit. Soon after the room fell into silence.

"What's the difference between a piano, a tuna, and a pot of glue?" Kyle asks, with a grin on his face.

I shrug, "I don't know."

"You can tuna piano, but you can't piano a tuna."

I giggle, " And what about the glue?"

"I knew you'd get stuck there."

"Oh god, Kyle." I laugh.

He looks at me with his dark brown eyes and smiles at me. "What did the bra say to the hat?"

"What's with the jokes?"

He ignores my question, "You go on a head while I give these two a lift."

"Are you serious, Kyle?" I giggle.