Bike Hike and Paddle. Chapter Forty-Three.

It's been forever since I updated! I've had terrible writers block. I'm so sorry!!

I've been reading back on your guys comments and I love reading them!! Keep them comin!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 43. Bike, Hike, and Paddle.

I hop out of Kyle's jeep and he grabs our bags. We walk into the school and sit on the bleachers in the gym.

"Zoey said she would meet us here?"

Kyle smiles and places our bags next to our feet, "Yup." He says with a pop to the P.

I grab a hair tie from my bag and gathered my hair into a messy bun.

"I'll be your Yoda."

I laugh and look at Kyle. " That's random, and weird... You be my Yoda."

"Your Yoda I'll be. I said it backwards." He grins like a child.

I giggle, "Kyle you're so weird."

He smiles and runs his hands through his hair. "Ready for the senior trip?"

"Yes I am. I hope it will be fun."

"I think it'll be fun."

"So Kyle, who's your roommate for the trip?"

He rolls his eyes, "Mark."

I laugh. "Hey at least you'll be the next hotel room over. If you need to sneak into our room then you can, and sleep on the floor."

"Great thanks."

I grab my bag and throw it around my shoulder. Zoey walks in and kisses Kyle on the lips.

"Are you guys ready for the trip?" Zoey asks.

"I know I am." Kyle winks.

"You guys, when I was walking in I heard a couple of the students saying that Mason won't be at prom. Do you know anything about that Jordyn?"

I sigh. "No I never heard anything, I haven't spoken to Mason yet today, I haven't seen him. I hope that's not true."

Zoey smiles slightly and places her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry Jordyn, I don't think it's true. I'm sure he'll be here, or is here somewhere." She assures me.

I smile at her, "Thanks Zo."

She wraps her arm around mine as the three of us walk towards the buses.

"Jordyn Harper please report to the principles office."  The intercom announces.

Kyle and Zoey look at me with confusion. I shrug, "Guys I'll be right back. Wait for me or save a seat." I tell them.

"Kk!" Kyle shouts.

I giggle as I head towards the office.

About 2 minutes later, I arrive at the front office and stand at the desk to see no one around in the dimly lit room.

"Ms. Harper." A voice spoke out.