He sighed remembering that he will have to set up a fake account from the start. But he doesn't give up and began brainstorming to make a new fake account.

 But he doesn't give up and began brainstorming to make a new fake account

'I am going to the loo.' Meera whispered to Alina. She looked at her and nodded. After Meera walked out of the cabin, Alina rose from her seat and glanced towards Mikael. He had his gaze fixed to his computer screen. She recollected the times; their eyes had met from across the room. She sat down and cleared her throat. Then, she gulped some water from the small water bottle.

Alina reapplied the red lip balm, adjusted half of her straight hair on her shoulder, and got up from her seat. She walked towards his seat. Mikael had just stood up and moved back as he was about to dash into someone.

'Oh!'

'Ah!'

Alina and Mikael spoke in unison. They glanced at each other and exchanged smiles.

'Hi.' He greeted her. She nodded but her smile faded when she noticed him pass a look towards Meera's cubicle.

'Uh, Mikael I was wondering if you are free for lunch? There is an excellent restaurant nearby.' She held her breath anticipating his response. Alina smiled noticing him smile widely and then, he nodded.

'Great. Let Meera come, we can—'

Alina's smile instantly dropped. She tried to convince him, but he was hesitant.

'She might get offended if we exclude her.' Mikael reasoned. Alina pressed her lips and folded her arms.

'And you didn't think of me when you guys made plans yesterday.' She reminded him of bitterness in her voice. She was hurt that the two close friends of hers were closer to each other than her. Mikael exhaled sharply.

'Meera didn't tell you?' – He paused, that moment Alina stilled, - 'Last night it wasn't just me and Meera but my friend Ravi as well.' Another colleague Ravi, who sat beside Mikael stood up.

'Hi, Alina.' He greeted her with his palm over his chest. Alina looked at him with confusion.

'Actually, I like Meera. I had liked her for a long time, but I couldn't muster the courage to talk to her and Mikael was helping me.' He confessed. Mikael nodded and explained how he had bailed from the dinner and left the two, Ravi and Meera alone.

Alina nervously laughed at her silliness but with slight anger on Meera for not telling her any of this. Then, she remembered that in frustration and annoyance she had slept that night.

'Uh, Mikael. Why don't all four of us go for lunch?' Ravi asked with a bright smile appearing on his face. Mikael acknowledged that it was a brilliant idea. Alina folded her arms and awkwardly nodded with a slight smile with her cheeks crimson hue.

Meera walked into the cabin and frowned upon seeing her friends in one corner. She was happy to know about their plans. Briefly, her gaze met Ravi's. Alina eyed them and a slow smile appeared on her lips. After a heartbreak, Meera -her loveable friend- needed love and a well-mannered, intelligent man like Ravi Kumar will be perfect for her. Then, she looked at Mikael who was busy with the other two and she sighed looking away.

 Then, she looked at Mikael who was busy with the other two and she sighed looking away

Haider can't let go of Alina's thoughts *heartbreaks* But I am happy for Meera. Who all are excited for her, give a loud shot out *happy smiles*

Please, guys, drop your thoughts in the comments *smiles* and Stay Tuned for the next update, my lovelies *lots of love* *Hugs and Kisses*