Night of Creation

It's Thursday morning and it's been six days since Yumi and Kiana fought together. At dahil din sa nangyari, mas lumapit pa si Kiana kay Yumi. Except from she wants to know why Draven likes Yumi and gets curious by Yumi's actions, she really wants her to be her friend. And Kaye who can't do anything by her cousin's actions just tagged along whenever Kiana will went near Yumi.

Alex on the other hand continued in making some trouble. When she found out that Gehenna's heiress is now studying in Forsten, she thought that it may be the reason why her parents sent her here. Baka nandito siya sa Forsten para bantayan si Kaye o kung ano pa man. But if that's the case, she won't do it. Fine. Florendo's are under the Morgiana's but it doesn't mean she will let them order her around. She's not a gangster after all.

She's in the academy lawn while trying to hack the footages at a near police station with her laptop. It's midday pero hindi naman ganoon kainit kaya nakakatambay siya doon.

She was silently typing in her laptop when a group of guys approached her.

"Hey, troublemaker," said one.

Alex didn't bother raising her head and just fixed her attention with her laptop. She really becomes silent and doesn't start any chaos when she's with her lappy.

But it looks like the guys are determined to piss her off. She froze when someone grabbed her laptop, closed it and threw it somewhere. Nang makita ni Alex ang nangyari at marinig ang pagbagsak ng laptop niya, napakuyom na lang ang mga kamao niya.

"Ayan kasi, ayaw mo pang mamansin," natatawang sabi ng isa sa kanila. Alex looked at them and that's when she found out that they are the transferees. Kaya naman pala ang lakas ng loob nilang gambalain siya dahil bago pa lang sila.

Alex smirked which made the guys gulp. The students who saw what happened immediately went away the lawn, thinking that a fight would start.

"Gusto niyong pansinin ko kayo? Fine. Kayo naman ang papansinin ng mga kamao ko."

Alex did not even think twice and just punched the nearest guy. The students immediately ran away to call some faculty members. Ang mga lalaking kalaban naman ni Alex ay hindi din nagdalawang-isip na makipagbugbugan sa babae.

It just happened that Kiana was eating while walking to the lawn when the fight started. Natigilan siya nang makita ang ilang ka-edad niya lamang na nagsusuntukan. Oh wait, nakikipagsuntukan pala sa isang babae.

Kiana doesn't have any plans in joining nor interfering the fight. But when she saw a girl fighting alone, she just sighed. She doesn't know Alex that well but she knows that she's a troublemaker. Pero kahit gano'n, hindi din naman tamang pinagtutulungan ang isang babae.

Binaba niya ang kinakain niyang siomai sa malapit na bench. Dahan-dahan siyang lumapit sa kanila. She caught one fist that was about to punch Alex's face. They stopped and looked at her, even Alex.

"Ang ganda ng araw ngayon tapos magsusuntukan kayo? Ang–"

"Pakielamera!"

Kiana's lips parted when the guy she was holding pushed her. Because Alex is only standing behind her, naisama siya sa lupa ng mapaatras si Kiana at bumagsak. Alex cursed while Kiana stared at them with shock. Gusto niya lang namang pigilan sila pero bakit pati siya nadamay?