Deadly 7: Records

Yumi's POV

Since we studied here before, we already know where to go. But someone suddenly approached us while we are walking.

"Good morning. May kailangan ba kayo?"

We looked at the woman who asked. Base from her appearance, I guess she's a teacher here. But she's not familiar to me so maybe she just came here after we left four years ago.

"Good morning din po. Hinahanap po namin si Ms. Zandro. Nandito pa po ba siya?" Kaye asked.

The woman frowned. "You mean Stella Zandro?"

We nodded.

"Yes, she's here. Pero sino ba kayo at bakit niyo siya hinahanap?"

I almost rolled my eyes when she asked once again. Can't she just tell us where she is? Sinasayang niya ang oras namin.

"We studied here before and Ms. Zandro is our adviser that time. Bibisitahin lang namin siya," Alex said.

I stopped myself from saying anything because I might sound harsh. Luckily, she finally started walking so we followed her even if we already know that she's going to the Faculty Department.

We entered a building and the people inside looked at us. None asked anything and they are not familiar to me. I guess most of the teachers in Forsten are new.

We entered the elevator and my brows raised. Four years ago, there is no elevator in this school and all students and teachers need to exhaust themselves by climbing the stairs. And now they already have elevators?

Isn't that unfair?

Nakita ko ang pagngisi ni Alex and she even mouthed 'nice', maybe pertaining to the elevator. While Kaye just rolled her eyes.

The elevator stopped when we reached the third floor and we immediately stepped out. We walked through the hallways and the woman only stopped when we reached the end of the hallway, which is a door where there's a 'Principal's Office' written at the center.

Wait, Principal's Office?

The woman knocked thrice. "Ma'am, may naghahanap po sa inyo."

She only opened the door when we heard a response. Pinapasok niya kami and we didn't hesitate to step inside. And the first thing I noticed is the bright and great interior of the office.

We saw a woman sitting on a swivel chair while wearing her specs. She has a frowning face at first but her eyes widened when she recognized us.

"Hi!" the two greeted while I just looked at her.

Napatayo siya sa inuupuan niya at kaagad kaming linapitan. She even rubbed her eyes to confirm if we are real.

"Wait, is this true? You girls are really here?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, isn't it obvious?"

Instead of noticing my sarcastic remark, she just hugged the three of us. We grunted because of that but she just chuckled. I just smirked because I admit, I somewhat missed her.

She's our adviser years ago and our saviour. Because whenever we start or get dragged into a mess, she'll always be by our side. We are so close to her and she was like our second mother.

But unfortunately, we needed to leave.

Pinalabas na niya iyong babaeng naghatid dito sa amin. She immediately obliged and closed the door.

The two sat on the sofa while I stayed standing. I roamed my eyes around and then ran my fingers through her nameplate.

"Principal, huh?"