Deadly 44: Rights And Demands

Yumi's POV

We watched how the police officers dragged Matthew Alcantara to the police car. He's the suspect for killing Dana Salcedo and with enough evidences that we managed to gather earlier, I'm sure he'll soon rot in jail.

We sighed in relief because the case was finally closed and we were able to solve it in one day. Through the CCTV cameras and evidences in the crime scene, nagawa naming maituro kung sino ang pumatay. Well, I admit that the Kings did a great job for solving the case. It was like we became one group for putting the evidences together in order to pinpoint the suspect.

"Gutom na ako. Uwi na tayo," Kiana said while caressing her stomach.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Okay fine, I missed her, her presence and her endless craziness. I missed our eating monster slash Amazonian dragon.

"Pagod na din ako," sabi naman ni Kaye.

"We will take you home."

I tsk-ed when Ethan said that. This is the first time that they volunteered to take us home. And I know why, because they are our fiances. Fiance my ass. Tsk.

"We can manage," sabi ko at nilagpasan na sila.

"Paano naman ako?"

I looked back when I heard Kenzo's voice. He's looking at Kiana who is following me.

"Anong paano ako? Edi umuwi ka na din. Kailangan pa ba kitang sipain pauwi? May bahay ka naman dito, 'di ba Umuwi ka na do'n!" Kiana yelled and continued to walk again.

Kenzo pouted but also smiled at the end. I just frowned and looked away. He's weird. 

"Ingat ka, Asawa Ko!"

I nearly laughed when Stephen also yelled.

"Pakyu! Gago!"

Natawa na talaga ako dahil sa reaksyon ni Alex at sa pag-irap nito. Alex glared at us so Kaye and I only shook our heads while trying hard to control ourselves from laughing. Sumakay na sila sa big bike ni Kaye habang ngumiti naman sa akin si Kiana.

"Susi."

I only rolled my eyes and handed her the car key. I went to the passenger seat and she sat on the driver seat. She started to drive and I only closed my eyes because for sure, this will be a hell kind of a ride.

---

"Are you okay?"

I really want to slap Kiana when she asked that. How am I supposed to be okay if our ride became a rollercoaster ride? Ghad. What a reckless driver, really.

I only glared at her and she laughed at me. Obviously, she just asked that to tease me. Aish.

I went inside and saw Kaye and Alex sitting on the living room. Kaye is holding her phone and Alex is watching again. I shrugged. That's their usual routine.

I went upstairs and changed my clothes before going downstairs again. Naabutan ko pa din sa dating pwesto 'yung dalawa at alam kong nasa kusina si Kiana.

When I went there, I saw her sitting on the center of the dining table while eating a big green Piattos. She's humming and I just ignored her. Kumuha ako ng malamig na tubig sa ref at sumandal bago uminom.

"I will tell you something."

I looked at Kiana when she suddenly spoke.

"Spill."

She smiled. "Ang ganda ko."

Inirapan ko na lang siya habang natawa siya. Kahit kailan talaga!