Deadly 56: Ready And Expected

Yumi's POV

"We need to change our plan."

Those were the first words I said to the girls this morning. They looked at me while I am going down the stairs.

"Good morning din sayo, Yumi," Alex sarcastically said.

"Change? Bakit?" Kaye asked.

I turned off the TV and firmly stood up in front of them. "I think that Avelino knows that we will do something."

"Dalawang oras na lang at magsisimula na ang event para sa foundation ng bruha na 'yon. Hindi na natin pwedeng palitan ang plano," Kiana said while lying on the sofa.

Nakapatong ang ulo nito sa hita ni Alex na hindi naman inalintana ng huli. I just sighed with their positions.

"But we don't have a choice."

"Hello? Pansinin niyo naman po ako. Bakit nga babaguhin?" Kaye asked with a tone of being impatient.

Alex hit her nape and she glared at her. I just rolled my eyes with these two. Seriously? Nagtatanong si Kaye tapos makikipagsamaan din naman pala ng tingin kay Alex.

"Change of venue, huh?"

I looked at Kiana when I heard what she said. She's now holding her phone and reading something in it. Nakisilip din si Alex at Kaye sa phone niya. The both of them frowned.

"Now you know why," I said and they looked at me. "Instead of doing the event here in Manila, they moved it to Pampanga. And it's no longer just a promotion for the foundation or event to gain more investors, but it will also be an opening event for another branch of Hope and Faith Foundation in Pampanga. Because of that, more people will come. I think Magda had a hunch that we will sabotage that event so she moved it somewhere farther than here. But I think she only did that to buy time and to get ready."

Napatango sila sa sinabi ko. Maybe that thought came in her mind when she saw us in Kenzo's birthday. Or maybe, she's really expecting us after what we did to Villareal. We just pulled that man down. But well, we didn't killed him. We just know that he didn't do suicide.

Tumayo naman si Kiana kaya napatingin kami sa kanya. She smiled and looked at each one of us.

"Alex, bring your laptop. Yumi, get our earpieces. And Kaye, you can't ride your babies for now. Magpalit na kayo at aalis na tayo."

I frowned when she started walking towards the kitchen. Don't tell me she will eat at this kind of situation? We're in a hurry for Pete's sake.

"Pupunta ako sa base. Huwag kang judgemental, Yumi. Masakit 'yon eh."

"W-what?"

"Nagsasalita ka nang hindi mo namamalayan," natatawang sabi ni Kaye.

I just rolled my eyes. I'm saying my mind again.

"Wait, paano pala 'yung plano?" Alex asked.

I looked at Kiana but she's not there anymore. Siguro nasa base na siya.

I just sighed. "I think we will create the plan in the car. Just get yourself dressed."

We went upstairs to get ready. I just wore comfortable clothes so I can also move easily later. Gaya ng sinabi ni Kiana, kinuha ko ang mga earpiece namin na nakatago sa drawer ko. I fetch my bow and put my arrows in a squiver at my back. I also ponytailed my hair. I went out of my room and went downstairs.

Naabutan ko doon si Kaye na nakasimangot kaya bahagya akong natawa.

"You can't ride your children again."