Chapter 63: Summer Love

Start from the beginning

The whole time during class the teacher just talked and talked I honestly did not pay attention at all I was to busy thinking about the whole drama with Austin Camila and Lauren, how did I never hear or find out about this? Do our parents even know? Why didn't Lauren tell me? Why didn't Austin tell why did he even get in between Lauren and Camilas relationship? When the hell did they even break up? They were just here 2 weeks ago and none of them seemed depressed or bother to mention it what the hell happened? So many questions that I needed to have answered and was desperate to know but there was only one that was running through my head at the moment how is Lauren dealing with all of this? I swear if Austin made them break up I am going to kill him as soon as I see him he is my best friend and everything but nobody messes with my sister not even him so he better have not made them break up. I immediately send Lauren and say "Hey um I just heard about Austin and Camila, What happened Lauren? I am really sorry for just finding out please call me as soon as you can" I send her the message and well next thing you know the bell rings and it is time to go to my next class which was art god art in the morning was horrible how could I have this class at this time, I head to the room I am about to walk in when I feel my cellphone start ringing and I see that Lauren sent me a text and I open it and read it which said "Hey I really don't want to talk about it right now, I am coming home today for a 3 day break so I'll see you at home" oh no she isn't doing well I can feel it already I reply "ok see you when you get home".

Art was boring I mean I love art but man it sucks having it in the morning, it is finally nutrition and well I head over to our kicking spot which is now surrounded by Rob, Zach, Ac, our other guy friend Cody and his girlfriend Angela and her friend Haley they are both really chill I don't know how they deal with our maturity hahaha yeah the guys and I can be a little wild sometimes but that was the old me so let's see how it goes now. I walk over to them and greet Cody and say "hey bro" we do our handshake and he says "hey Alex good to see you again" I say "it's good to see you too man" I look over to Haley and Angela and I say "ladies" they smile and I hug them and Angela says "hi Alex are you ready to tell you us your love story with Demi" I chuckle and say "maybe" Haley says "oh come on you need to tell us all about your summer with Demi" Rob says "yeah Alex tell us about how you spent your whole summer with Demi and only her" I roll my eyes and say "I didn't only spend my summer with Demi I did other cool things without her" Zach says "oh really like what?" I say "I banged Taylor Swift" Rob says "ok but that was before you met Demi tell us something after that" I try to think of what I didn't do and say "I um went on tour with the girls" Zach says "yeah but then you came back and spent the rest of your weeks with Demi" I roll my eyes again and say "I um had a heart attack" AC says "that were caused by Demi and that is not something fun to talk about" I say "you guys went with me to get my ears pierced on my 18th birthday and celebrated with me" they laugh and I say "what's so funny?" Rob say "you got your ears pierced because you wanted to show of to Demi and also the only interesting thing that happened that day was the fact that you did not go and bang that chick that we bumped into when we were walking" I roll my eyes and Cody says "wow bro Demi has you whipped" the guys laugh and Angela says "I wouldn't say anything if I were you babe" I smirk at him and I say "yeah Cody what did you do this summer without Angela" hahaha I got him now of course he also did the same thing and spend his whole summer with Angela he says "I um went fishing with my brothers" I chuckle "oh really wait wasn't that a family trip and Angela's family also went" he sighs and says "alright alright I spent my whole summer with Angela but hey there is nothing wrong with that" Angela smiles and says "exactly because we had an amazing summer Cody was my summer love" I smile because it reminds me how Demi was also my summer love.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Rob says "bro you are super in love with Demi wow" I sigh and say "so what if I spent my whole summer with Demi, I don't regret any day or moment that I spent with her because I love her very much and I may have fallen asleep on her yesterday but she knows that I love her and it's not like I wasn't paying attention I was paying attention she was telling about how she had just recorded an amazing song that day for her new album she even quoted after Barney from How I Met Your Mother and she said "It's going to Lenged *pause Wait for it *pause Dary" I chuckle to myself just thinking about it and Haley says "um Alex" and I say "yeah" she says "you know Demi just heard everything you just said right?" I look at her confused and say "no I didn't" I look at my phone and I see that I just called Demi it's been more than 5 minutes she heard everything I just said I put my phone on my ear and say "hello Demi?" she sniffles and says "hi baby" I say "did you just hear everything I said?" she sniffles again "yes I did" "I um I'm sorry for falling asleep on you" she says "don't worry baby as long as you heard what I said that's all that matters" I chuckle and say "yeah you were talking about the new song that you had recorded that day right?" she says "um actually no I called to talk to you because I was breaking up with you" What????? Breaking up with me!! I say "what you're breaking up with me?"

Does Lauren have a small crush on Alex?

Is there another reason why the guys are questioning Alex's and Demi's relationship?

What is going on between Lauren, Camila, and Austin?

Why did Lauren and Camila break up?

Will the guys get to Alex about Demi controlling her?

Why is Demi breaking up with Alex?

Hey guys I am so sorry for taking long to update, I had some family over for the past days and so I didn't really have time to actually sit down and edit the chapter I know I suck for that but I am going to make it up to you guys and I am going to update 3 Chapters today, I hope you guys like this Chapter and if you do please vote/ comment below and let me know what you guys think is going to happen next. Thank you soooo much for reading I love you guys! <3 =D

P.S- Next Update is in an hour! :D