Chapter Sixty-One: Finale

Starscream's Profile:

  DarkFan was glaring at me slightly as she began her advance. " You expect me to sing don't you?"

  " Not really. I knew Solnight would take the bait however."

  DarkFan let out a dark giggle, " We both know she was the weaker of the two of us. How do you expect to beat me? I'm more powerful than you even without majority of my magic."

  " Depends on what you count as powerful. Be cunning or having brute power."

  " How about both?" DarkFan said with what resembled a cheeky grin, summoning dark purple fireballs.

  " Then I'm afraid this battle may be more evenly matched than you would like." I summoned my own power and created two glowing orbs.

  " We'll see." DarkFan said with a side smirk.

  Then the battle begun.

  A combination of magic and hand to hand combat ensued, both of us fighting for the upper hand. We were on even ground at the beginning but now that the battle was on, things were rapidly changing.

  I fired my orbs at her, failing to hit her, while her fireballs of darkness hit me. Darting away, DarkFan followed only for me to overwhelm her with jabs and hand to hand combat.

  She quickly adapted and fought back, I summoned back my magic to try and regain the upper hand as she was slowly gaining it.

  Both of us continued in this endless cycle.

  " You still try to win even though its helpless?" DarkFan taunted.

  " You're not winning either."

  " Details. But I adapt. You can't." DarkFan hissed, smirking.

  " Face it, the battle's even." DarkFan growled as I continued, " But don't think that's going to stay that way."

  In a rage, DarkFan continued to fight.

  It was like we were two raging tornados, unbeatable and dangerous. But once in contact with each other, we both would either die or one would walk away while the other died away, consumed.

  DarkFan continued to fire dark creatures at me while I made a sword for myself.

  Clashing with the darkness, I fought both the creatures and the monster that continued to fire at me.

  Swinging around, I destroyed one of the beings while dodging a blast from DarkFan.

  It didn't take long for the others to fall, leaving me and DarkFan alone again.

  We were both starting to get tired; however, DarkFan continued to fire powerful spells and attacks. Something I could use against her.

  All what I needed, was some help.

  Gaining my powers together, I forfeited them to our arena.

  " Giving up?"

  I smirked, beside me stood my new allies for the battle. The price of my forfeiting my powers allowed me to summon any help from any of the Writing Realms. As long as someone answered the call.

  To my left was two Eradicons that seemed to be twins. One was black with purple markings while the other was silver with red markings; both were wearing red visors and had heavy armor and wings. They were nearly identical.

  On my right was was a girl that had red hair on one side of her head and white hair on the other. On the side with red hair she had a blue eye while the other eye was grey. She was wearing ripped geans and a hoodie with her long hair up in a ponytail, a notebook in one hand.

 Beside her was another girl, she had short hair that was brown that faded to purple then red. She had a light blue dress on with a strange orb on it that was a light green on the outside and dark green in the center along with a red and purple belt; large wings were on her back that resembled an earth creature-a cross between a bird and angel maybe? A near identical of her was next to her but with some color changes and with wings that resembled a bat. There was also another girl that was standing protectively in front of the first girl. She also looked like the first girl but with a lot more pink and a different set of wings than the other two.