Chapter Thirty-Seven: The High Council Part One

Bumblebee's Profile:

  All of us were taking cover due to the fact our defenses were attacking us! " FIXIT!" I yelled, everything around us where going haywire.

  Everyone was hiding, taking cover from this madness, while Fixit stood in the Command Center.

  " Some outside element activated the Scrap Yard's defenses and everything else!" Fixit yelled, dodging another blast.

  " Are we under attack!?" Someone yelled, I couldn't really tell. My audios were ringing since a blast nearly hit me.

  " I don't think so!" Fixit yelled back, the ringing in my ears slowly fading.

  Sideswipe and Strongarm then suddenly jumped out of hiding and took out the cannons working together. It was a great teamwork effort and it paid off.

  All of us then got of hiding and ran over to the Control Counsel where Sideswipe and Strongarm were already with Fixit.

  All of a sudden, a ship overhead. A small but powerful ship. We all knew what it was.

  " Prime Force One!" We all said as it landed.

  A bunch of people then exited the ship. Optimus Prime, Wingblade, Ratchet, Drift and his minicons, Bulkhead, Arcee, Arachnid, Soundwave, Knockout and Breakdown were all there including someone we didn't expect. At the back, was Starscream, smiling and looking like his normal self again.

  " We apologize if our arrival caused any disturbance to you, we have an experimental cloaking device made by Ratchet at the moment." Sire said, looking at Ratchet.

  " I'm a medic! Not an inventor!" Ratchet exclaimed.

  " DRIFT!" Grimlock yelled, running towards him.

  Drift was soon being squeezed to death but Grimlock hugging him while his minicons laughed watching. " Grimlock...can't you...just simply wave?" Drift asked, struggling to breathe.

  " Wingblade!" Sideswipe and Strongarm then said, reuniting with the female seeker. The three of them began to chat while the others all walked over to each other.

  Breakdown, Bulkhead, Knockout, Arcee, Arachnid and Soundwave all talking to each other while I walked over to my sire and Ratchet. " Are you finally going to tell us why you've been doing all this sneaking around? Why the old teams aren't being treated fairly?" Sideswipe then asked after a bit.

  " Yes. The time has come for everyone to join our mission. The overthrowal of the High Counsel." My sire said.

  " What? Has something happened?!" Strongarm exclaimed.

  " After our home planet had been brought back to what it once was, a new High Counsel was elected to order. They promised to remain the weary peace Cybertron was now in, post war. But once in power, they quickly saw to it, that I and my team was blamed for the devastation Cybertron faced. While the public, disowned Megatron and his team." Optimus began to explain.

  " That's why so many bad things happened to you all!" Sideswipe exclaimed, although he must've silently counted himself in.

  " I've been collecting evidence and remaking the old teams of the Autobots and Decepticons." Optimus continued.

  " Neither me or Breakdown can get any connection to Ultra Magnus or Wheeljack though." Bulkhead then said, " And none of us know what happened to Smokescreen."

  " We believe they are in the secret prison below the High Counsel building." Optimus said. " And I haven't been able to gain connection to Megatron."