Chapter Three: A Challenge

Starscream's Profile:

  " Oh mercy! His Dad is in there!" Fixit yelled, then paused. " Uh...what's a Dad?"

  It took everything in me not to burst out laughing. We Autobots and Decepticons who fought in the war knew what that meant but not anyone else. Bee stood still for a moment then tried to explain to Fixit.

  " Um...It's an older member of this planet's dominant species that shares genetic material with the younger member and assist in the growing and education of that member." Fixit looked up in understanding at Bee.

  " Oh, why didn't you just say that?" Fixit asked the human.

  " DAD!" The human child yelled running forward until Bee picked him up.

  " You're not going anywhere near that Chompizoid. It's too dangerous." Bumblebee tried to explain to the young human while it struggled in Bee's grip.

  " Uh, you know who else is too dangerous?" All of us turned to Sideswipe. " Him."

  Looking to where Sideswipe was pointing, a Decepticon was standing up. It transformed into a dinobot and let out a mighty roar. He looked at us and then came towards us.

  " They're civilians. No threat." Bee said to the Dinobot while we stood in front of the younger ones.

  " HEY! I'm no civilian." Strongarm said angrily.

  " He doesn't look threatened to me." Sideswipe said, I shook my helm.

  These kids don't know what they're doing. Sure we're not that much older than them but we had tons more experience. Which is why we know, you should be quiet sometimes.

  The dinobot stopped and smelled the air. He then turned and ran into the woods. Crushing and knocking down trees as he went.

  Bee sighed frustrated, " Those two could draw all kinds of attention."

  " Yeah no kidding." I said nodding at Bee.

  " Everyone stay here." Strongarm pulled up a holo rule book.

  " Regulations clearly say that multiple officers-" Bee held up a servo, much like his father.

  " No. You're too inexperienced." Bee argued, " I'm handling this alone."

  Bee ran off into the woods, leaving me with babysitting the two teens, minicon, and human.

  " I don't care what he said! That's my dad!" The human ran off after Bee, dodging my servo in an attempt to stop him.

  " Whoops, the human is on the move. I better keep an eye on him." Strongarm ran after both the human and Bee.

  Sighing, I followed them. I needed some action anyways. It didn't take long for Sideswipe to join us.

Underbite's Profile:

  I was nearing the scrap area at top speed. Transforming, I jumped over the gate. Only to be hit in midair by a Dinobot. Crashing, I growled at the green T-Rex.

  " We got a dance to finish scrud!" He yelled stomping his pedd.

  He tackled me sending us rolling around. Breathing heavily, we glared at each other. Each of us daring for the other to make the first move.

  " Your from the prison ship too. I'm not going to eat the whole planet....just the crunchy parts." I glared harder at the T-Rex. " So why are you bothering me?"

  " I like to pick on things my own size. And just because we rode here together doesn't make us travel buds." I caught his tail as he swung it at me.