Chapter Fifty-One: Three against All

Bumblebee's Profile:

  After freaking out, we all began to rationalize the situation at hand, but all of our fear was still in the air. How could they all be gone?

  " I think I found something, but I'm not sure." Soundwave then spoke.

  " What is it?"

  Looking at his screen, I saw the life signals of three Decepticons near the base. However, that shouldn't be possible since we were the only Transformers left on Earth. At least we thought so...

  Out of curiosity, we went to the door of our base were the signals were coming from. Specifically, the life signals were so close to the door they were showing up as the door now.

  We quickly opened the door on guard; in fear, which turned out to be the right call.

  Since of who it was, the guy had his servos in the air.

  Cyclonus and his crew minus Cyberwarp and Skyjack looked scared, but we couldn't trust them. Stakes were just too tall.

  Sighing, Cyclonus slowly put his servos down. " We need your help; unfortunately, can you assist us?"

  All of us looked at each other while staying on guard. They really looked genuine with their desperate looks, but we just were so on edge we couldn't trust them.

  Cyclonus, looking more than desperate, began to plead with us. Sighing, we all looked at each other and nodded.

  We let them in, with wary looks, before closing the door extra tight. Precautions were an absolute necessary at this point in time which was the sad truth of the situation.

  " Can you tell us what happened?" Starscream asked them.

  They explained everything, and we were shocked by how much our stories lined up. With the exception of the Writers Workshop for them.

  We in turn told our story, which was a 'bit' more darker in comparison, which left them silent. We were the only ones left that hadn't been captured by DarkFan.

  To summarize, it seemed that none of us had any high hopes of freeing those we lost because of that dark witch.

  All of us knew we weren't going to win; nevertheless, we still had to try.

  That's when everything started going south...

  " Turn on the groundbridge!!" Cyclonus demanded for the third time, his 'posse' nodding a bit annoyed behind him.

  " No! It's a death trap going through the groundbridge into that workshop!" I explained for the fourth time.

  " It has space bridge qualities! We will be fine!" Cyclonus protested.

  " THAT'S NOT what I meant! I mean, that going into the workshop is going to kill you!"

  " We'll be fine!" Cyclonus insisted, angry and smug.

  " Do it." Soundwave then said quietly.

  Starscream gave me a look that made me listen to Soundwave at once. Once Cyclonus and crew were gone we waited, watching their signals.

  Almost at once they were gone and we were truly all alone.

  We turned our attentions to a nearby monitor, one made for tracking lifesignals, their life signals soon appeared on screen in that cursed workshop.

Cyclonus's Profile:

  While it seemed a good idea, now I could tell that heading into 'DarkFan's Workshop' was a horrible idea. The others seemed to be thinking the same thing, but now we already had spoken and couldn't go back. Stupid big mouths of ours.

  Soon we ventured forward; however, we didn't want to go anywhere. We just let our pedds move wherever they wanted to.

  Because of that, we were unprepared for the attack, and that caused our downfall.

Starscream's Profile:

  Watching, we longed to do something to help them. Nonetheless, we couldn't do anything to help.

  Then they were gone.

  " What are we going to do!?? We truly are alone now without any help against, that monstrous creepy, DarkFan!" Bumblebee exclaimed.

  " We need to remain calm. All of us are good fighters, but we are no good if we can't stay calm." Soundwave spoke soothingly to Bee.

  Bee nodded, he started to calm down almost immediately after that. We then realized we had to strategize which we could do. All of us could strategize quite well in fact, due to our past, and we had a plan all done in minutes. We just needed to execute the plan in perfect precision; that was easier said than done which wasn't good.

  We then went to Prime Force 1; in which, we then used to leave Earth. Hence, the ship now became part of our new plan.

  We would win against that dark witch.

Soundwave's Profile:

  We used Star's powers to make it to the workshop, but we were outside this time instead of inside. The sight greeted, the workshop worn down and musky...

  Was not a sight welcomed warmly.

  We landed the ship then disembarked silent. Nearly no noise was made as we stood in front of the prison.

  After what felt like an eternity, we walked up to the door and opened it.

  " Alright, lets see what we can do."

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy lately. Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌