Chapter Fifty-Nine: Running Away and Reveals

Starscream's Profile:

  Sitting on my makeshift bed, I waited for Cyberwarp to return. She had went out to scavenge with Luna on guard outside.

  Suddenly, Cyberwarp rushed in in a panic. Luna was following just behind her.

  " The monster! It knows where we are! Bendy must've been watching us in secret all this time!" Cyberwarp said fearfully, Luna grabbing a bag of emergency supplies.

  " We need to go. Now!"

  Jumping to my pedds, we all raced out of the 'base'. Dark ink shadows were starting to climb up the walls, a sign that Bendy was near.

  Luna was holding her trusty axe and the emergency bag, Cyberwarp was up ahead with her sword, and I was holding a pipe. We at least had a fighting chance.

  Running through the halls, we made it to a dock. There was ink filling the bottom level off the room, filling out into the adjoining hallways, and seemed to resemble a river. Pulling a nearby level, a boat was set free and was dispatched into the 'inky lake'.

  Luna and Cyberwarp jumped in with me close behind. Cyberwarp pressed against the hand lever on the front of the boat and we immediately started crawling through the river.

  We were going at a mediocre pace but it was the fastest we were able to go.

  Everything seemed to be going smoothly for our escape when it happened.

  A giant inky hand shot up and out of the river, grabbing an abandoned boat, and sunk it beneath the depths.

  Shocked and afraid, Luna helped Cyberwarp keep the lever at full thrust to hopefully out run the monster when the boat stopped.

  Ink chunks had gotten stuck in the paddlewheel!

  Wielding my pipe, I hit them out allowing us to start moving again. Luna and Cyberwarp put the boat back at full power, having to stop due to the paddlewheel, and we were back in motion.

  The hand following us from a distance every so slowly.

  Then the paddlewheel got stuck again.

  The cycle repeated itself ever so tauntingly. The hand getting closer and closer each time ink got into the paddlewheel.

  Thanks to the three of us we were able to go pretty quick but hope was slowly draining from us.

  The hand was getting ever so closer each time and we were-no doubt-going to die if we kept getting stopped.

  Breathing heavily, stress building inside of me, I began wacking at random every time it seemed as if an ink chunk would get stuck in the paddlewheel so we could keep going.

  Anything to keep us alive.

  The tunnel continued to go on and on. The hand starting to get close enough to 'breathe down our necks' within every minute!

  Was this how fate would dispose of us?

  Would this be our end?

  Holding back emotions, I kept up at my job just as the others did too. We had to try to live at the very least! Giving up would never allow us to survive!

  Panting, I took in a gasp as I began to see some light.

  We turned down one bend, getting stopped but then going again, then another, and continued to go straight.

  Freedom was ever so close!

  All of us went dead silent, then a broken down city came into view! Speeding towards it, as fast as we could, we stopped at one of the docks and jumped ashore.

  Wasting no time, we raced inland until we were far from the dock and inky waters. All of our stuff was still on us.

  There were some overhead lights and glows from some of the broken down houses. Most of them seemed to be in decent repair despite being worn down.

  However, there was no one in sight.

  At the very end center of the town, was the entrance to a mine shaft. At least, it seemed like it. Planks were boarded up across the entrance preventing you from entering.

  All of us walked over to it cautiously.

  Could someone be in there? If so, would they be with us or against us? Friend or Foe?

  What did destiny have in store for us?

  " I would suggest not going down there, my secret passage is down there and I don't like anyone near it."

  All of us turned around to find 'Sammy'.

  Where has he been??

  Sammy had an axe resting on his shoulders, relaxed yet able to react immediately if attacked. The creatures I had seen before going into the vents were suddenly coming out into the open too.

  " Starscream, if I may. I wish to talk to you in private." Sammy said quietly, taking his axe off his shoulders and wrapping an arm around me.

  " As long as no one hurts Alice and CyBoris." I said back, using their ink names to protect their identities.

  Sammy nodded.

  We were soon up on one of the roofs of the broken down town, overlooking the treacherous ink lake.

  " You want to know what's going on, don't you?"

  I nodded at Sammy.

  " The Lost Ones, the thin inky figures with golden eyes, are all victims as well as us. All of us are Transformers who have been turned into these creatures by the machine. An ink machine. We are thrown in and come out as someone else. It is not a pleasant experience. Bendy controls the machine as well as another. They sometimes throw people through multiple times to try and get more followers."

  " Then. You know who everyone is?"

  " Somewhat. Alice Angel-or Twisted Alice as she is more commonly called-is Skyjack. The Butcher Gang, the ones that are disfigured and have clothing, are Luna and Steeljaw's packs as well as Steeljaw himself. The Lost Ones are everyone else....I don't know where/who my team is."

  " So. You know what everyone is but not WHO everyone is?"

  Sammy nodded in conformation.

  " All tapes and inky scrawls here were made by us while we were trapped here. The tapes can be taken from the outside world or made here. Most are taken from the outside world."

  " You've answered a lot of my questions about this place but.. Do you know where Bumblebee is? Is he safe? And what of Soundwave?"

  " The Protectionist appeared out of nowhere. We didn't realize it was him until he wrote it on a wall. He's talking to Bumblebee right now, but Bumblebee is no longer just Bumblebee."

  " What do you mean?" I asked cautiously as he suddenly waved over towards some place.

  Out of the shadows came the Protectionist, Soundwave, and a Boris clone.

  " Soundwave!" I hugged him then turned to the Boris Clone, " Bumblebee?"

  The clone nodded and I hugged him too.

  I turned back to Sammy, " Who are you then...?"

  " I am Tarn. Leader of the DJD."

To be continued.....

Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌