Chapter Twenty-Four: Decepticon Island Part One

Bumblebee's Profile:

  We raced down a road, the entire team back together. Starscream, Arachnid and Soundwave were back at base while Arcee was with us. All of us were on a look out for the Decepticon signal Fixit had picked up on.

  " We are taking too much time locating our fugitive's signal." I said to Optimus, who was driving besides me. " If our con knows anything about this 'Decepticon Island' we've heard so much about, it's vital we get this con. Time to go off-road team."

  " No." Sire said, " I don't want us to risk unforseen driving hazards we might encounter if we leave the highway."

  " I appreciate your input, Optimus." I said back to my sire, " But as leader of the team I say we make our own road. I know this part of Earth better than you do."

  " Very well, Bumblebee." My sire said, but I could hear that he was holding back a sigh.

  " Stay close everyone!" I said, racing ahead before drifting onto a dirt road. " We should be getting very close to the-"

  My wheel hit a rock and sent me to the air for a second, I could feel my sire's worry through our bond, " Bumblebee! Are you-?" He started to ask concerned.

  " It was just a rock, not an unforeseen driving hazard." I assured. " We're going to be entering the forest to locate our fugitive. Switch to bot mode."

  Soon we were all transformed and ready to find our fugitive. We walked slowly and carefully, looking for the con. We then heard some rustling and we all stopped. Drawing our weapons, we all stood in ready position.

  Out of the bushes in front of us, a Decepticon resembling a crab jumped out of the bushes holding an item, I hit him knocking him to the ground. " Clampdown? What's got you so spooked?" Sideswipe asked, all of us looked at the crab.

  Clampdown just got to his pedds and shook in fear. Two mechs were walking in the shadows towards us. They then stepped into the light.

  " You?!" Me, Optimus, and Sideswipe said in shock.

  Right there in front of us was Ratchet and Knockout. " Ratchet! Knockout!" Optimus said with a smile.

  A minicon stood next to Ratchet near his pedds, almost dropping a Stasis Pod. " Undertow careful! I need that!" Ratchet said to the minicon.

  " My old friend." Optimus said, placing a servo on Ratchet's shoulder while Knockout looked over the team.

  " By the motherboard, it's good to see you Optimus!" Ratchet said back to him.

  " Hello Ratchet." I said to Ratchet, kind of worried he forgot me.

  " Bumblebee!" Ratchet said with a smile, " Are any of our other former comrades here as well?"

  " Just me." Arcee said, Ratchet's grin was huge.

  " Sideswipe?" Knockout then asked to a Sideswipe who was trying to hide behind Strongarm and Wingblade.

  " Carrier...good to see you..?" Sideswipe said nervously.

  We then all turned to Clampdown who was trying to sneak away, " Hey...I'm just gonna go!" Clampdown said but in a moment we had him surrounded.

  " YOU SCRATCHED MY PAINT AND YOU WILL PAY!" Knockout screamed at him.

   " OI! CLAMPDOWN!??!" We then turned to Thunderhoof running out, looking a bit worried. " Oi, you Autobot pests." 

  " AHHHHHHHHH!" Clampdown screamed running out of the circle due to our shock of Thunderhoof, " LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

  Thunderhoof was then dragged back into the forest by a screaming Clampdown. We chased them, but they were long gone. Much to Knockout's disappointment. We then were forced to head back to the Scrap Yard.