Chapter Fifty-Two: Into the Prison

Starscream's Profile:

  The look of the workshop was the same as how Reaper and I left it; however, there was a darker tone to it now. There was still the yellow walls and floorboards with pictures lining the walls, but there was a dark goo making puddles on the ground, dripping from the ceiling.

  Soundwave walked over to the black goo and picked it up, the sticky icky substance, only to drop it immediately. Walking away quickly, Soundwave returned beside me and Bee.

  " It's ink!" Soundwave exclaimed.

  I stared at the ink dripping from the ceiling while thinking. This didn't make any sense. Nonetheless, the ink seemed like something to note. There was just something about it that didn't seem right, and I just felt like it was important because of reasons. Reasons that just wouldn't come to mind...

  We ventured onward into the large room, that had been right ahead of us, and took it all in. I could still remember the layout pretty well of the building, but there already seemed to be some alterations. There was a bit of disarray with the furniture. However, they were all still intact despite them all being made of wood planks.

  There was a protector screen and the same kind of wood plank chairs in front of it with a protector just behind the chairs towards the back left hand corner of the room. On the wall to our right, there were reels of tape rolling together connected by some pulley. In front of it, in big bold letters, was Joey Drew Studios. There was a railing just in front of it preventing you from touching it which was new.

  To our left there was a normal wall, but once the wall reached the corner near to us there was a large hallway that connected to another room, just as we left it. But now there was also a door closest to the corner near us right by the hallway.

  To our right in the closest corner there was a chair and a shelf in a small cubicle like shape area that you could only see once you walked in, also new.

  Ignoring the protector and the front of the room, we went down the hallway to our left. There was open bits of wall everywhere, some of which had planks boarded over them.

  The prison was breaking.

  Once at the end of the hallway, we found a desk to our left with papers littered all over it with a cutout standing right next to it of a smiling monster. There was also a room to our right that we all entered.

  We were all relaxing, but none of us put our guard down for a second.

  This entire room was new. There was a coat hanger, more pictures, a couple more desks, a railing splitting the room up into points and other furnishings.

  There was another room connected off of this one; however, there were boards covering it. Another cutout of the same smiling monster inside.

  When done with looking around, we looked for other rooms. Heading up back where we came, we looked around the main room once more. However, this time we walked up to the front of the room where the wood plank chairs and protector was. There was another cutout.

  It was unnerving, smiling emotionless face with black soulless eyes, why was this thing everywhere? I noted another desk with a chair in the front left corner of the room with another drawing of the creature on it; anyhow, we continued to try a door right next to the protector to find it locked.

  Soundwave turned the protector off since nothing was running, and we ventured on. We then backtracked to the hallway we began only to realize that there was another room connected to where the first cubicle was, and we began to head that way instead.