Chapter Fifty-Five: Meeting the Dark Angel

Starscream's Profile:

  Yawning, I sat up for my wooden bed. Bumblebee wasn't in his hammock, surprisingly, so he was probably in the hangout area. While sitting up, I looked over the room again, and there was nothing out of the ordinary.

  However, I always felt like there was just something wrong. That our new found happiness and peace would shatter at any second, but there was simply no proof to any danger. I was beginning to write everything off as peronia as I walked by the monster clock by the hammock over the chest beside the large wooden shelf.

  I walked out of the sleeping quarters; being mindful, there was ink dripping from the ceiling. While walking, I stopped at the washroom. Firstly, to quickly hose myself down from the ink covering myself and to think.

  Last time I wrote something off I became a host to a monster; on the other hand, Bumblebee amitted to being suspicious but didn't think anything was wrong. Once clean, I left the wash racks back out into the hallway.

  I continued walking down the short hallway, but I walked in a daze as I continued to think.

  Soon, which was about thirty seconds later, I was in the hangout area. Sure enough, Bumblebee was there sitting in a chair. When walking over to him, I took the room in all again, yet I didn't need to since I already had the layout memorized.

  I knew this room well enough that it was as if it were my own hand. There was a kitchen in the left section cubicle, Bee and I took turns cooking, there was a table with games on it, and there was an exit in the right section.

  Heading over to my cousin, I slowly began to fall back into my previous though process. Because of this, I almost didn't realize Bumblebee said something, nor did I almost not realize why Bee was siting expectantly.

  " Hey cuz! It's your turn to cook, and I beg you not to burn it like last time please." Bee said, giving me a look.

  " Oh ha ha, you know I didn't mean to." I said as I began to collect the three energon canisters I needed to make breakfast; secondly, I began getting the proper equipment needed.

  " I do apologize then, Oh Prince!" Bee jokingly taunted.

  " Apology accepted, Yellow Bug." I returned smirking, beginning to cook.

  Bumblebee began to laugh which was just the reaction I was looking for. He could always put me at ease.

  Somehow, Bee always seemed to be able to put anyone at ease if they were close enough to him. I slightly envied the ability.

  Pouring the energon from their canisters into a pot, I began to stir the steaming liquid. Being extra careful not to burn it this time.

  A few minutes later, the energon was heavily steaming with bubbles popping, I poured it into two bowls and began eating with Bee. Once finished, we cleaned up, then went over to the exit.

  " Should we leave? We can't ever come back if we do..." I asked Bee for the third time.

  We had decided that we needed to leave the hideout to find our friends, but I just felt like we were making a poor choice.

  " I'm sure." Bee said with a nod.

  Pulling the lever, we began walking through the hallway which lead to a dark spot. Bee, who had grabbed a flashlight, turned it on and lead the way. We walked down the hallway in silence.

  Both of us just listened to the sounds of machinery and ink falling as we ventured on.

  We soon made it to a light zone in the hallway and we breathed a collected sigh of relief.