Chapter Thirty-Five: Captured

Strongarm's Profile:

  I struggled as me and Sideswipe tried to get unstuck in the tunnel we were in. " Couldn't you've waited two seconds for me to walk through?!" I demanded as we struggled to get out of our jam.

  " With how slow you move?! I would've been waiting two years not two seconds!" Sideswipe yelled at me.

  " Very funny." I said hatefully, " Now step aside!"

  We both shoved at each other trying to break free but we were still unable to. " Hey you're scuffing me!" Sideswipe said upset.

  Well too bad for him.

  Grimlock then rounded around the corner with some stuff. We were able to break free just then and crashed into him. Causing all of us to fall and the stuff to scatter from Grim.

  " This is ridiculous! I'm always tripping over you guys!" Sideswipe ranted.

  " You think it's a dream being stuck in a cave with you?!" I said angrily, " Instead of worrying about the Decepticons that destroyed the Scrap Yard, you're just worried about your paint job!"

  " Hey this is very fancy paint! Plus my carrier would kill me if there was a single scuff or scrape on it!" Sideswipe objected, mech like carrier...

  Just before a fight could break out, Fixit came out. " Oh thank goodness, the Command Center is perfectly fine!" Right in front of Fixit...was nothing but thin air.

  We all stared for a moment, then I spoke, " Great! Now Fixit is seeing things!" I complained.

  " Leave him alone!" Sideswipe said protectively.

  Everything fell into chaos as we all argued. All of us continued to yell louder and louder and louder. Until...

  A flash of yellow separated us, mainly me and Sideswipe. " STOP IT!" We all went silent for Bumblebee.

  " Look, I know this base isn't ideal. But we have to make the best of it." Bumblebee started, " Now what is the problem."

  All of us began speaking again, all at once and loudly. " ONE AT A TIME! Just...one at a time. Fixit, you first." Bumblebee yelled before we could get too loud.

  " Lieutenant, to maintain effectiveness, I need circumstances to be as retinue as possible." Fixit began with a breath. " Therefore, I've constructed a virtual Command Center for myself! If I can imagine all is that it should be, I will continue to be calm in this time of chaos."

  Fixit then let out a gasp and raced over to Grimlock, " YOU'RE STANDING ON MY COSMIC TRANSMITTER!!!!" He yelled.

  Grimlock quickly lifted his foot up. Then the arguments continued again.

  " THAT'S IT!" Bumblebee suddenly declared, " I'm going scouting for a more suitable base."

  He then stormed over to the ways of the exit, " And for the sake of everyone's mental health! Fixit, you're with me. Bring that tech detector! As a precaution, the rest of you, STAY PUT!"

  Fixit gave us a look then began to roll away when.. " HEY FIXIT!" Sideswipe yelled making Fixit turn around.

  Sideswipe then began to jump and down, " Oops! I didn't see your whatever this is that's not sitting here!" Sideswipe said with an evil laugh...

  Fixit growled low, his optics turning red!!! Sideswipe noticed and quickly yelped, backing away. Fixit then smiled and raced back over to Bumblebee.

  Fixit needed to teach me that trick!

Bumblebee's Profile:

  I raced down the many roads slowly gaining back my sanity. Sire probably never had to do this. He probably NEVER had to do this.