Chapter Sixteen: The Darkness Part Two

Bumblebee's Profile:

  Darkness was everywhere while Megatronus smirked and turned to get a holding of his surroundings. All of us were slowly getting up while Starscream seemed to ready himself for battle.

  " Who is Megatronus? Is he the great evil you came to Earth to face?" Drift asked me.

  " Optimus Prime.." I said, my Sire was back. " Is here.."

  " Fixit." Drift opened up his comm, " Does this Megatronus also go by the name Megatron?"

  " No. Megatron named himself after Megatronus." Fixit explained, " Megatronus was one of the original Primes. Boyfriend to Solus Prime, but there is nothing on him about him being evil."

  " I've seen Megatronus in action, he is powerful. We need to attack now!" I said, ready to help my sire no matter what.

  " I agree." Drift said also getting into a fighting position.

  " Bumblebee!" I turned to my Sire, " Free your teammates! I'll attend to Megatronus."

  Sire was already in a battle position, I looked up at my teammates. " Go." Sire encouraged.

  " Yes sir." I said, getting out of battle position to help my team.

  " You could free a million Autobots! None would be able to stop me!" Megatronus taunted, firing up some sort of weapon.

  " I can stop you Megatronus!" My sire directed his attention towards him, " And I shall!"

  Optimus fired his electricity from his sword at Megatronus. Megatronus just reflected causing it to hit me and Drift. We hit the ground hard.

  " Bumblebee!" I heard my Sire yell.

  Starscream then charged up is powers and hit him too. That time, it was a direct hit. And pretty powerful one too, but not strong enough to defeat Megatronus.

  Optimus then hurried over to us, " It seems the only thing you shall do, is help destroy your underlings!" Megatronus taunted to Optimus.

  Megatronus then, somehow, lifted Optimus from the ground into the air! This guy can control gravity?! I stared in shock as Megatronus lifted Sire high into the air and slammed him down into the ground.

  Starscream hit him again, this time with a nice sized rock, for that. " Both Earth and Cybertron played a role in my humiliating exile. And both, shall now pay!" Megatronus said, angry at Starscream.

  " But you will have the honor of being the first to fall!" Megatronus yelled at Starscream.

  " Honored. What do I win?" Starscream said, ready to fight.

  With a cry, Megatronus charged at Starscream.

Russel's Profile:

  People watched the others fight terrified, " Get in character." Dad said to me as we put on our glasses and movie gear.

  We walked over to an officer, " Excuse me, officer!" My dad said in a phony voice.

  " You have to evacuate the entire city, Immediately!" My dad continued once we got the officer's attention.

  " We're making a big budget action film." I explained.

  " Some of our Animatronic props have gone haywire!" Dad said, pointing to our friends and the Decepticons.

  " Scary stuff right?" I added. " So you understand why we have to-"

  " You two are in the movie business?!" The officer said amazed, " I've written a screenplay!"