Chapter Twelve: Steeljaw's Attack

Russel's Profile:

  I typed in the code to the Scrap Yard gate after coming back from a long day of Football practice with my new friends. Only to have Bee and the rest of the team come over holding roller coaster tracks. What were they doing with those? Making a Transformer Roller coaster?

  " Is that a roller coaster?" Only Bee turned to answer my question.

  " Your Dad bought it. He said it was Steel." Bee started.

  " He said steel, was just an expression. As far as I'm concerned." Strongarm corrected.

  " How was your game? Did you pass any good fumbles?" Grimlock then asked me, I shook my head smiling.

  " Grimlock, you have a lot to learn about Football." I said still smiling.

  " I've been waiting for you to teach me! Is there any punching?" He asked excited.

  " No punching. Okay, Strongarm and Sideswipe are on defense." I said pointing at them, " Grimlock and I will be on offense."

  " The offense will try to move the ball this way." I explained. " And denfesse will try to stop us. Grimlock you pass the ball over the defense to me."

  " Okay, ready, hike!" I yelled running.

  Grimlock threw the ball up and then hit it with his tail. The ball flew at me at 110 mph. Ducking, the ball hit the wall behind me and flew over the wall deep into the forest. Oh my goodness...It then came back and activated our security systems.

  " Perfect pass Grim, if you were trying to activate our security systems." I said as Grim went over to turn them off.

Steeljaw's Profile:

  All of us watched as the ...human tried to teach the Autobots how to play...Football. I was too confused to try and understand it. The rest of my Crew were either beside me or behind me. Smirking, I gave myself I silent claw on the back.

  I know knew where the controls to the security were! Things were going perfectly! Soon, my dearest brother Starscream will be freed!

  " We should grab them! That's what I think!" Clampdown said as we watched.

  " No brother Clampdown. Not with the Autobots close by." I explained, though it was a good idea.

  " Yeah." Thunderhoof said getting up from leaning against a nearby tree, " Crabrat. Just keep your mouth shut."

  " HEY!" Clampdown said offended.

  " This has been very illuminating but there is one more thing we need to do." I said as locked my optics with the Stasis Pods.

  " Uh, heh. I'm sensing a little bit of hostility here. You know?" Our con asked as we tied him to a tree, sorry brother but we needed bait. " I only hopped over here to see if I can join your team."

  Fracture took out some tape and taped his mouth shut, " Congratulations, you're apart of the team. This is your first mission."

  " Ain't we going to disable his tracking symbol Steeljaw?" Thunderhoof came over and asked me as we both finished our final knots.

  " If we did, Kickback wouldn't make very good bait. Now would he?" Thunderhoof nodded, understanding.

Russel's Profile:

  I smiled as I caught another Football. I then began to do my victory dance for another great catch. Things were going great!

  " Working on my Touchdown dance." I explained as my dad watched me. " Do you like the move?"

  " Like, is a very strong word." My dad started, we then turned to where the bots were working.

  " Aw, the Autobots make it look so easy. Moving tons of metal like that." Dad said watching them.

  " It is easy! IF you're three stories tall and can break train cars with your own hands." I said smiling.