Chapter Six: True Colors?

Fixit's Profile:

  " The tricky part was making sure the buffers integrated properly with the additional electrical load. After all, the proximity alarm has to encompass the entire Scrap Yard work.." Suddenly I realize Russel has said anything for a while, turning back I saw that Russel had his back to me. " Russel are you listening?"

  " Yup." The kid answered. " Box alarms, lovers and toads."

  Suddenly an alarm went off scaring Russel, " What's that?!" The kid yelled.

  " It works!" I said happily.

  " What's that noise?!" Bumblebee yelled.

  I turned off the alarm, " It's our new proximity alarm." I said happily.

  " Which I know how to operate, because I was totally listening." Russel said smirking.

  I gave a groan, " You were hardly-! Hmph, anyway how did the mission go?" I asked rolling down over to them.

  " Wandered through seven klicks of mud to find an empty pod." Bee said tired.

  Strongarm then typed in a code making the pod open, tons of mud came out of it, " To be accurate, the pod wasn't completely empty."

  Strongarm then turned and looked at Sideswipe, oh boy... " Sideswipe. Tell Fixit how you lent a hand. Oh that's right you didn't." 

  " HEY! If anyone slowed us down it was Grimlock! I've seen fried circuits livelier than you were today." Sideswipe taunted, but Grimlock seemed off. " No offense."

  Grimlock then hit Sideswipe! " Grimlock!" Bee said shocked, not expecting that.

Starscream's Profile:

  When I saw Grimlock hit Sideswipe I quickly landed to help him, something didn't feel right about the green dinobot. Maybe he was sick? Grimlock roared and seemed to be acting more like a dinosaur.

  " What's gotten into him?!" Sideswipe yelled while Grimlock roared.

  Grimlock then charged forward at Sideswipe who screamed appropriately. Sideswipe did a flip out of the way as Grim ran past. Was was going on?!

  " What's your backfire Grimlock?" Sideswipe yelled.

  Grimlock just charged again roaring louder, okay... I jumped up onto the ramp for the command center watching carefully, I had to protect Russel and Fixit. Bumblebee also jumped up and stood in front of Sideswipe.

  " KNOCK IT OFF!" Bumblebee yelled placing a servo on Grimlock, making Grimlock stop and glare.

  " Keep your hands off of me Autobot!" Grimlock shouted, he sounded like a Decepticon.

  Swinging around, Grim used his tail and hit Bee into a wall. Knocking him unconscious, I stood absolutely still. That happened.

  " Fixit! Get Russel in the Command Center!" Strongarm yelled making those two run, I stood protectively in front of where the two were hiding.

  Strongarm went up to Grimlock and activated her weapon. She fired but Sideswipe pushed her out of the way. Grimlock hit the deck as the blast went over his helm. Stuff fell down on top of him.

  " What are you doing?!" Sideswipe asked.

  " I'm trying to protect you from a violent attacker if you hadn't noticed." Strongarm snapped.

  " You mean protect me from a team mate?" Sideswipe asked.

  " Knock it off you two!" I yelled but they didn't hear me.