Chapter Forty-Seven: Freedom and Danger

Glowstrike's Profile:

  I stared in shock at the verdic.

  Not guilty...? On all charges!?

  Gazing over at all the Minicons who testified, all of them looked happy at that verdict. I felt tears coming to my optics.

  I mouthed a thank you to them before I looked back at the verdict again.

  Justice, for once, did follow through.

-Later-

  " What's the verdict?" I asked, standing as Saberhorn came over to me.

  His trail just ended a couple of minutes ago.

  " Not...guilty.." Saberhorn muttered out, " Apparently, seeing that we came back to Cybertron to see court and not stay on Earth really moved the judge. I hope the other Animalcons do well."

 Everyone on Decepticon Island were being tried to today and tomorrow. Mostly today.

 We all thought that we would be going to prison, no questions asked, but....

  We were all actually getting fair trials for once!

  It was a pleasant surprise and very refreshing.

  " I do too." I answered to Saberhorn.

  Saberhorn then surprised me by hugging me, " We're all going to be okay."

 " Alright." I muttered, calming down.

  The trials continued all through the day.

  One by one, as the trails were concluded, many mechs and femmes were in awe, some even crying happily.

  Everyone, minus a few exceptions for very good reason, were innocent.

  All that wanted to go to Moonsta were allowed to. Every single one of them boarded onto a huge ship to go home. Which would disembark tomorrow after the trails were all done.

  A small portion went through some Spacebridges, after signing some treaties, to go back to Earth in their favorite biome to live.

  Only five were tried and found guilty, Scroponock among them.

  They would go through rehab and if they still weren't good they would go back into the stasis pods.

Walking through the Space Bridge, Saberhorn and I looked at each other.

 Tomorrow we would look through the trials and find out the results.

  But for now, we would relax on Earth as free animalmetrons.

Cyclonus's Profile:

  Running through the dense forest, I kept holding onto Cyberwarp.

  I had Cyberwarp's servo tightly in mine, and my grip was incredibly strong. While continuing to run, the noises of law enforcement began to fade. However, I knew they weren't gone.

  Continuing to run for safe measure, I soon came to a stop panting along with Cyberwarp. She was panting heavier than me; nonetheless, Cyberwarp wasn't going anywhere in this state.

 She wouldn't be able to escape to the law enforcement, and Cyberwarp would have to stay with me because of it.

  The thought brightened my dark soul.

  Cyberwarp, starting to get control of her breathing, glared at me.

  Oh no, that won't do at all.

  Leaning over to her, I was about to kiss her when my chassis flooded with pain.

  Stumbling back, I looked at Cyberwarp with a mix of shock and fury. How dare she kick me!?

 Running towards her, I grabbed her arm before she could get away and quickly knocked her out. Next, I tied her up against a rock resting in the dark so no one could see her.

 Storming off, I left to go back to base to alert my friends about the law enforcement now on the planet.

  I didn't have time for Cyberwarp's shenanigans.

I shouldn't have left.

A couple hours later, I went back to get her. Freezing on what I saw.

Cyberwarp was gone.

In her place, where she had been tied up to the rock, was a black disgusting substance. The black stuff oozed and dripped but the words written were still readable.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME

Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌