Chapter Eighteen: Two Teams, Two Problems Part One

Starscream's Profile:

  Today started out as a normal day. Russel was helping Grimlock buff out his paint job, a hard task for the Dinobot. Denny and Fixit were playing cards, with me and Sideswipe watching. Drift was looking over his sword with a magnifying glass, making sure it was clean.

  Once he was done, he went over to Wingblade to help her with the Stasis Pods. Optimus, meanwhile, was entertaining Strongarm, Slipstream and Jetstorm with war stories. Mostly about strategies that worked in the Autobot's favor.

  Sideswipe looked over at Optimus, not interested in the war stories not one bit, " I'll tell you some REAL war stories later." I whispered to him.

  His grin was huge and bright when he heard that, " I'd like that." He said.

  Suddenly a scream filled the air, Russel jumped and ran away from Grim startled. Grimlock, too was startled and began to run around in a circle. He then stopped and we all could see Micronus on Grimlock's side. Or his reflection more accurately.

  " Micronus." Optimus said in a monotone voice, but I could tell he was salty.

  " Micronus?! Where? Get him off me!" Grimlock said scared.

  " Optimus Prime, now that your battle with Megatronus is over, you must return the portions of your power that your fellow Primes gave you." Micronus said evenly.

  " I understand." Optimus, I STILL don't know what to call him, said.

  " WAIT!" Bee said getting in front of Optimus, " Optimus said the first time almost destroyed him! How do we know that the reversal-"

  Micronus cut him off, " This isn't a Q and A session botling. Commence Reversal." Micronus optics began to light up as Optimus began to float up in the air and have the extra powers stripped from him.

  Optimus screamed in pain, but soon it was all over and he fell to the ground. " Optimus...are you?" Bee asked helping his Sire up.

  " Alive." Optimus said bitterly.

  " Barely." Bee said, turning to Micronus angrily, " You took too much of his power!"

  Micronus scanned him, " My scan indicates that Optimus will recover." He said, not concerned.

  " My scan indicates that Optimus's levels are dangerously low." Fixit said.

  " WHEN will Optimus recover?! WEEKS?! MONTHS?!" Strongarm added with a fury of her own.

  " Only time knows the answer." Micronus said.

  " That isn't helpful!" Russel said, speaking for all of us.

  Micronus just disappeared, only for me to resummon him in person. " Wait,..where am-" Micronus started to say when I kicked him far out into the forest.

  A flash later, he was back in the Prime Realm. I could feel Optimus's approval through our bond. Bee also sent his too.

  " How did you do that?" Sideswipe asked me.

  " I'll tell you later." I promised, " It's a long story."

  " My physical condition is of no consequence." Optimus then said. " Let us continue our mission."

  " Optimus! You should take it easy!" Bee protested.

  " I am functional. And if I am functional, I am capable of assisting as I heal." Optimus said, dismissing Bumblebee's worries.

  Everyone thought they were seeing a teacher-student argument but it was a father-son instead.

Bumblebee's Profile: