Chapter Fifty-Four: Dark Plans and Reunions

???'s Profile:

  Sammy failed... how unfortunate.

  " Ugh, that brat saved him! Why! Sammy clearly was going to destroy him.."

  He knows. Or at least he remembers.

  " You chose your host unwisely."

  " Well EXCUSE ME."

  I growled at her, she quickly backed off.

  Continuing I spoke, " We need to use the secret weapon. That will tip the odds back into our favor."

  " What about that meddling author?" She asked.

  " Don't worry, that writer will be bothering us no longer..."

Bumblebee's Profile:

  Once Starscream was done telling his stories on what occurred when we were separated, I began to tell what happened to me.

  " I woke up in a closet like room, in I don't know where in the building. I ran traveled across the building and found these energon canisters like you did. But no audio logs, 'Bendy', or an exit. Instead, I found an inky creature standing in a hallway. Walking up to it, it vanished into the ink but I felt like it was someone important." I sighed, " Someone we knew."

  Starscream nodded. " We'll have to keep a lookout for anymore creatures then. They may know what happened to our friends and family."

  That thought certainly gives a lot of hope in this dark place...

Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! - JanjaFan 😎✌