Chapter Forty-Six: Trials and Family

Ultra Magnus's Profile:

  Working through some paperwork, a piece of paper suddenly was slammed to my desk.

  I looked up to see a certain Minicon standing on my table. " Detective Dropforge." I said with a nod.

  " Hello..." The Detective said, darkly.

  " What is the meaning of this-" I started, only to look down and freeze.

  A legal paper...two of them in fact I could now see.

  One of which was signed, another waiting for my signature and a certain other's.

  Both Adoption papers.

  " What's the meaning of this?! And what brought this!" I asked, taking the papers.

  The signed approved one was for the adoption of Nightra. That brat that tried to drag down MY daughter because she cheated on the test. No way would my head officer, Luex, planted a keyfile on her!

  " You know what brought this." The minicon said to me, pulling back his half-visor to look me straight in the optics.

  " I'm trying to help Strongarm succeed in life!" I exclaimed in rage.

  " There's a difference between helping and pressuring. Strongarm would sometimes be in tears because she was so afraid she wouldn't get a 95 on a PRE test." The Detective reacted back.

  " She should do perfect on everything! Despite the situation!"

  " She's practically a child! And you wouldn't even let her have a social life! There is a REASON why she didn't go home on holidays and why she's on Earth, mainly, now!"

  " Strongarm can handle it!"

  " Did you see how she 'handled' it when you caused her best friend- basically a SISTER to her- be taken away from her?!?? She couldn't focus in class and was a wreck!"

  " She needed to stay away from that criminal!"

  " Nightra was not a criminal! Luex planted a keyfile on her! There is so much evidence that he right now is in prison!"

  " WHAT?!" Well I guess that makes me know why I haven't seen him all week...

  " Nightra was innocent! But you couldn't handle anyone else in your daughter's life other than you!" The Detective continued.

  " I'm not signing this." I said firmly, " And there is NO way you can win this battle."

  " We'll see." Detective Dropforge promised darkly.

  I can agree with that Detective, I can agree with that.

Strongarm's Profile:

  Sitting on my favorite sign in Denny Clay's Scrap Yard, I looked out towards the forest. No doubt where Steeljaw and pack were, but we just couldn't find them.

  " Hey Riggs!" A voice came out of nowhere beside me.

  I almost fell off the sign.

  " Nightra?" I asked as she appeared next to me. " What are you doing here?"

  I smiled at my 'sister' as she sat beside me. " Wanted to visit. Plus, Detective Dropforge just adopted me as his daughter." Nightra said smiling.

  " That's awesome Nightra!" I exclaimed, hugging her.

  " Yeah, Detective Dropforge is also trying to adopt you but.... It's going to be difficult." Nightra then explained as we pulled back from the hug.