Chapter Thirty: Starscream and Minicons Part Two

Bumblebee's Profile:

  I struggled against all three of Starscream's bounty hunters as they took me to the Command Center. " Is it possible that I could have kidnapped my own cousin without his own Sire being able to stop me?" DID HE JUST GIVE AWAY MY SECRET!??!?

  " Starscream!" I exclaimed.

  Something hit me across the face, looking up, I saw a femme shadowed in darkness, " You will be silent while my host is speaking!" She said to me, tone strict.

  " Thank you SolNight." Starscream said, he turned back to me then, " Now dear cousin, you shall witness the death of both my sire and yours."

  " Why do you want to murder both of our Sires?!" I asked, fear hitting me hard.

  " Because then, I will be leader of Cybertron. Soundwave would always listen to me and you, well, they won't ever find you." Starscream said, evil was written all over him.

  " But what about the minicons from my team Starscream?" I asked, tone now angry. They better not be hurt.

  " The minicons will make excellent insurance for against Autobots trying to stop me." Starscream said, turning away.

  My chance. I quickly attacked the bounty hunters, shoving them aside before transforming. Racing forward, I nearly hit my 'cousin' and raced down the many hallways. Looking for the minicons.

  " Jetstorm! Slipstream! Fixit!" I yelled, before transforming.

  Somehow, Starscream's bounty hunters were now in front of me. Blocking my way. Starscream was nowhere in sight though.

  " You're outmanned and unarmed, Autobot. You know how this ends." One of them said to me.

  " I know who you all want it to end!" I said to them, beforing charging at them to attack.

  It only took me a couple of minutes to get them all to the ground. Only to fall due to an electro shock. One of them must've gotten behind me...everything then went black.

Optimus Prime's Profile:

  Once the others had filled me in. I still couldn't believe that Starscream was behind this. No, surely there had to be something else going on.

  Megatron had already tried to call me tons of a times and sent me texts asking about Starscream's location and health but I never had responded. If Starscream has gone rogue, we needed to stop him quickly. Or I would be in deep trouble with my brother...

  " Every moment my students remain in danger could mean their lives!" Drift yelled, snapping everyone back into attention. " We have to put aside the fact that we know Starscream! We have to fight him; then we can fix him back to normal from whatever is going on!"

  We all nodded, " Starscream had to be nearby to cause that holo image of himself." Strongarm then said.

  " Understood." I nodded at the cadet, " Sideswipe, Strongarm, Grimlock, conduct a search to the north and east of the Scrap Yard. Drift, search the area to the south and west. I shall see what I can from the air."

  I slid my battle mask into place and took to the air. Some of the upgrades the Primes had given me still were with me. Including my jetpack, searching for any signs of Starscream, I smiled to myself. Ever since my brother got his flying alt I wanted to fly but it just wasn't meant to be, until now.

Starscream's Profile:

  I had Bumblebee in handcuffs laying on the ground in front of me. The bounty hunters were now out searching for the minicons. SolNight was sitting beside Bumblebee while I was checking the scanners.