Chapter Fifteen: The Darkness Part One

Sideswipe's Profile:

  I ran through the trees going as fast as I could. Had to get away! Had to get away! Jumping and dodging trees and other debris, I ran faster through the woods.

  " TAG!" Strongarm practically body slammed me into the ground. " You're it."

  " A little more work on your freerunning and you'll be able to stay ahead of even the best trained tracker." Strongarm said walking over to me, just great, at least Carrier wasn't here to see this.

  Strongarm tried to help me up, but I swatted her servo aside. Just thinking of Carrier put me a bad mood. How was he doing without me? A pang of guilt hit me but I pushed past that, he'd be fine.

  " What? I'm not yet skilled enough to outrun the Great Cadet Strongarm?!" I said salty.

  " That's not what I-" I cut her off by tagging her.

  " Tag! Let's see if you catch me this time!" I said angry, running off.

  " Sideswipe!" I heard Strongarm call after me, " Don't run angry!"

  Everything then went black.

Strongarm's Profile:

  I ran off towards where Sideswipe ran, but I began to hear voices, " We should head back with Sideswipe! Steeljaw might want us to bring him back and he needs to embrace who he truly is!" I came to a clearing and found Underbite and Thunderhoof, Sideswipe was on the ground unconscious.

  But the cons words swirled in my helm, " Cadet Strongarm!" I realize they saw me, and what's worse the con used my title! 

  No one else other than Bee did that! " Ain't this a surprise? We was just out shopping but it looks like we'll be going home with a whole lot more." Thunderhoof continued.

  I give a look of horror, then ran off. They couldn't catch me! But I wasn't entirely focused, what Underbite said about Sideswipe was still on my processor. What did it mean?!

  Was Sideswipe a Decepticon...?

Optimus Prime's Profile:

  I completed another challenge for Micronus excellently. Smiling, I took off my face mask, my son bright on my mind. My spark longed to see him but I couldn't. Training took over visiting family. Even if I didn't agree.

  " What do you want? A standing ovation?!" Micronus said floating on over, he no longer walked since I 'accidently' kicked him when he said I couldn't see my family. " You completed the challenge but you exposed your flank on your first jump!"

  My mind went back to questioning how much this training would actually help me, " Micronus, I have been training for what seems like cycles. Surely, I am prepared." I said calmly.

  Micronus just laughed, " Optimus, I'll let you know when you're surely prepared for-" Micronus stopped, good thing too because I was just about to kick him.

  The realm turned dark, it took everything in me not to just assume it was DarkFan. " It begins...and you are not ready." Micronus said, I actually kicked him this time.

  Silently, I watched as he flew a good distance before crashing hard. So satisfying... Micronus came back angry but fighting to stay calm, I just managed to hide my smirk.

Strongarm's Profile: 

  Looking back, I saw Underbite chasing me. GREAT! I silently said to myself to stay calm. Fear and anger wouldn't help me.

  " Strongarm to base!" I said activating my comm, " Requesting immediate backup! I'm being pursued my Underbite!"

  I kept running through the forest. Taking sharp turns and doubling back to try and throw Underbite off. He, and the rest of the pack, couldn't catch me! If they did, who knows what could happen!