Chapter Two: A New Team

Bumblebee's Profile:

  I smiled looking at Earth, until two certain teenagers came through the groundbridge. " I told you two to stay on Cybertron!"

  " I know sir but-" Strongarm started when Starscream came through with the space bridge closing behind him.

  " Starscream." I groaned.

  " I thought you might want some air support. If Optimus sent you a mission, you're going to need some help." Bee became a bit thoughtful even though he was frustrated.

  " Alright Starscream you can stay but you two!" I pointed at the teenagers. " You two are going straight back to Cybertron. You're inexperienced and new to the field. Earth isn't a playground; it is dangerous."

  " Please sir! I promise I won't get into any trouble!" Strongarm said with a salute.

  Groaning once more, I allowed them to stay. However, just as Strongarm disconnected the cuffs between her and Sideswipe...

  " SEE YAH!" Sideswipe took off into the woods.

  " Teenagers these days." Starscream said with a smile shaking his helm. " I'll make sure he doesn't get seen by humans."

  He took the skies in jet form and followed the rebellious teen. " Great. I'm here on Earth with two teenagers..." I mumbled following where the two mech had gone with Strongarm following me.

  After searching for quite a bit we came across a small, orange, minicon sending an SOS to Cybertron. We watched him shocked, when the minicon turned around and saw us.

  " It's so good to see another Cybertronian after all these years!" The minicon said with a genuine smile.

  " Uh yeah. I'm Lieutenant Bumblebee and this is Cadet Strongarm." I said.

  " Oh! I'm Fixit sir, and this was the prison ship Alchemor." Fixit pointed at the wreckage behind him.

  There was a control monitor Fixit had been just in sending the SOS and scrap parts everywhere. Stasis Pods were all open and busted. I had a bad feeling about who was in those Stasis Pods which Fixit confirmed.

  " All of Cybertron's Most-Wanted criminals were on this ship. However, several of our Stasis Pods are missing or broken out of." Fixit explained.

  " By serval, how many do you mean?" Strongarm asked the minicon.

  " Oh, a couple hundred." My jaw dropped, this was worst than I thought.

  Fixit then drove over to an intact Stasis Pod, " This is the only pod still intact and has it's prisoner." The pod began to ruble side to side making Fixit come over to us.

  " It's stasis mechanism is a bit wonky though." I could agree with that.

  A blinking button then caught my attention. Fixit drove over and looked at it.

  " Tracking system just rebooted sir." He hit the button causing a screen to come up showing a map. " I can't track the Prisoner's locator chips sir but I'm definitely getting a Cybertronian life signal."

  " Odds are that it is most likely a fugitive." I shook my head.

  " More likely to be Sideswipe." I looked over at Strongarm, " Fixit, you stay here and continue repairs. Strongarm with me." We then headed off to the signal.

Starscream's Profile:

  I transformed and followed Sideswipe who had just come to a small, open cannon out of the forest we were in.