Chapter Twenty-Five: Decepticon Island Part Two

Bumblebee's Profile:

  " Ah Breakdown. You may take Sideswipe and Knockout aside if you wish." Steeljaw said to Breakdown.

  Breakdown gave a nod that he understood then looked at his mate and child. Knockout ran over to him and hugged him while Sideswipe walked over timidly. The three then vanished within the crowd.

  " Now back to business." Steeljaw said, turning to look at us with his signature smirk.

  " What do you want Steeljaw." I said, a glare fierce in my optics.

  " What I've been wanting always. This planet as a home to Decepticons." Steeljaw said, but he had a 'Really?' look to it. Guess he stays to what he says.

  " Then why repair the ship!" Wingblade asked angrily.

  " Not all of us want to stay here on Earth. So the ship will be taking those that feel that way to Moonsta. That way, we all win!" Steeljaw said with a smirk, " Of course, we can't have anyone stop us. Which means this is the end of the road for you, Autobots."

  All of the Decepticons jumped forward to attack. Wingblade took to the air, distracting most of the Decepticons while we ran to the door. Me and Drift got shot and fell to the ground. But Drift's minicons helped us to our pedds allowing us to escape with the others.

  We then heard a cry of pain as Wingblade fell to the ground and transformed. The other cons surrounded her, taking her prisoner. Grim hit the door panel, closing the door letting us escape. Wingblade would be alright, we'd just have to come back for her in a moment.

  Right now, we had to get a head start against those Cons.

Breakdown's Profile:

  I entered my room, my mate and son following me in. Sitting on the berth, I hugged my mate and placed my son on my lap. Sideswipe wrapped his arms around my neck and cried into my neck. I rubbed his back with my free arm while Knockout adjusted his arms so he was now hugging Sideswipe as well as me.

  " I've missed you so much." Sideswipe said to me, finally able to stop crying.

  " I have too my little racer." I said to him.

  Sideswipe eventually fell asleep allowing me and my mate to talk. I got up and tucked Sideswipe under the covers of the berth. Knockout leaned over and kissed his helm and then looked at me.

  " I'm sorry." Knockout shook his helm.

  " You did nothing wrong. You just went over the speed limit, you were arrested without trial. The officer should be sorry." Knockout said, hugging my chest.

  I rubbed his back similar to how I did for Sideswipe. " KO, everything is going to be okay. Once our little racer wakes up, we'll leave. Okay?" Knockout nodded.

  " Now come on, you need some sleep too." I then picked up Knockout, much to his shock, and tucked him in next to our son.

  Knockout curled around Sideswipe, gave me a brief kiss, then fell into recharge right next to our sparkling. I just sat there watching over them.

  I would protect my family.

Bumblebee's Profile:

  All of us stopped. We needed a plan and now. I then realized I had dropped my Decepticon Hunter back there, too late now. We had to focus on the mission, then free Wingblade with the time we had left. The others would have to be out of the Island on their own accord.

  " Optimus, we're down a teammate and we've lost on of our most powerful weapons! We need a plan!" I yelled at my sire as he continued to act as 'leader', did he not trust me..?