Chapter Nine: Hunting Season

Starscream's Profile:

  " Do another one! Do another one!" Grimlock exclaimed as Denny was showing off his impersion skills.

  I shook my helm, this was like me and Soundwave capturing Shockwave and not letting him go until he recited all FNAF characters. Including the ones from FNAF World. Man we were evil.

  " I say, I'm Inspector Nigel Nigel of her Majesty's New Scotland Yard." Denny said in a british accent.

  " And I am the Inspector's assistant, Sir Duke of Earl." Russel added coming up beside his father.

  " Hey Duke," Denny said dropping the act and taking off his costume, " We need to talk."

  " Uh oh, heavy dramaalert."

  " I don't think I should take you with me on anymore missions."

  " WHAT! Why?" Man this was a direct line by line of the talk Soundwave and Dad had!

  " A Dad's number one job is to make sure his kid survives to adulthood. If you get run over by a robotic buffalo or something....That's pretty much an epic fail on the parenting front." Russel looked very upset at his father.

  " But...I thought I was a part of the team! I thought we were a team!"

  " We are Rusty. But-" An alarm cut through the air, thank the Allspark....

  " What's the story Fixit?" Bee asked walking up to the Command Center.

  " Sensors detect two Cybertronian ships landing in a forest west of Crown City." Fixit exclaimed. " The scans are inconclusive."

  " We should prepare for hostilities just in case." Bee said, looks like I wasn't going to get any flying in today...

  " Okay, I'm prepared." Grimlock said punching his own fist.

  " Hang on Grim, there's a hunting lodge in that area. If we run into locals it might be tough to explain a big, metal you." Grimlock pouted and gave a slight glare for a minute on what Bee said. " We might need you and Russel to run interference, Denny."

  I watched and walked over to Grimlock to give him some company, after all, we don't need anyone holding grudges stronger and child banter, " I'm in Bee but Russel won't be coming in on anymore missions." Denny said ignoring the look Russel gave him.

  Oh boy, both Denny and Bee were in for it in the future from these two. Unless I could keep the two of them from thinking that which was a 50-50 shot. But I better try anyway.

Bumblebee's Profile:

  We were driving into the lodge area but there was still no sign of humans. " No sign of humans..." I said a bit shocked.

  " Maybe it's not hunting season?" Denny said getting out Strongarm's alt mode.

  We all transformed and looked around, something didn't feel right. " Denny take cover." I then said, better be safe than sorry.

  " Don't have to tell me twice!" Denny then ran off, just in time too.

  An engine was then heard and out of the forest came a Cybertronian, he looked straight at us, or better to say, he looked straight at me. " There's my prize." He said with a smirk on his face.

  All of just stared, not sure what to think. Another vehicle then drove in and transformed. The two Cybertronians glared at each other but didn't say a word. We all just shrugged at each other very much confused.

  " Airraiser! Divebomb! Bring them down!" The first, purple colored mech yelled releasing two missiles that transformed into minicons.

  The other mech then reacted, " Jetstorm! Slipstream! Go!" He then released two minicons of his own.