Chapter Twenty-Two: New Team Members and Promotions

Bumblebee's Profile:

  I was walking around with Strongarm talking about Cybertron and the Academy. " The Headmaster there, although noble, was often seen as a monster." Strongarm said to me.

  " Hey, I had to go in with meetings with the other high officers. I rather face Unicron then go to those meetings. The other Lieutenants agreed with me." Strongarm laughed at that.

  " I'm just glad you were there for us Cadets." Strongarm said gratefully.

  " I'd always be there for them then, and now for our team. Heck, we're more like a family." Strongarm gave me a look.

  " Even Sideswipe?" She asked me.

  " Every family has a crazy cousin." I said to her smiling.

  We then continued our walk around the Scrap Yard, unaware of the chaos the day would bring.

Steeljaw's Profile:

  Me and my pack were standing on top of the ship that was Decepticon Island. All of us were talking and joking around a bit. The cures had completely healed them and my wounds were now gone.

  " Now for business." I then said, everyone turned to me, " Not everyone on this little hive of Decepticons is pleased with the current leadership. Some want to follow them off Earth, others want to stay and rule it."

  " We could use that division." Fracture said, getting my drift. " All we need is a little more support."

  " Oi, and a lil more firepower." Thunderhoof added.

  All of us wanted to get Sideswipe on our side. Even though there was some teasing that we could get Strongarm on our side as my mate or something. Thankfully, they haven't done this in public...yet.

  Clampdown then spoke up, " Somebody's coming." He said, turning his optics back to the group.

  I turned and watched as Saberhorn and Glowstrike landed and transformed on the roof. " Steeljaw. Just the con we're looking for." Saberhorn said.

  " Come. Walk with us." Saberhorn said.

  " We'd like to have a word with you. If you're not too busy that is." Glowstrike said.

  I gave a look at my pack then turned back at them, " Not busy at all. Just killing time." I then fell into step behind them.

  Looks like I'm doing some spy work for the pack.

Bumblebee's Profile:

  Me and Strongarm walked into the Command Center where Russel, Denny, Grimlock, Starscream and Fixit were. Starscream looked a little better, but he said that they we might need to keep an optic on him in case he gets sick. I hoped he wouldn't.

  " You guys are just in time!" Fixit said, rolling up to us. " I'm ready to test our newly repaired groundbridge!"

  " The groundbridge is working?" I asked with a smile, Sire could come home now.

  " Fire it up Fixit!" Russel said running over, looking just as excited as I was.

  " No time like the present." Denny added.

  " Right." Fixit then rolled over to the controls and activated the groundbridge.

  It activated perfectly, it worked! " Nice work Fixit." I said happy.

  Suddenly, a second groundbridge opened in the air just behind ours by a couple feet.

  " Two Portals? I call the one on the left!" Grimlock said.

  " Is it supposed to make two portals?" Strongarm asked.

  " Fixit." I turned to him.

  " Sir! My scanners are saying that it's a space bridge!" Fixit said.