Ennoshita shot up and put a hand over Tanaka's mouth as he heard the bathroom door open.

He put his pointer finger over his mouth to tell Tanaka to be quiet, and once Tanaka heard the door he nodded.

A wave of pheromones hit Daichi's nose, and he realized there really was someone- no- two people at least in the bathroom.

"Hello? Who's in there? Tanaka, Ennoshita?" Daichi said, walking farther into the bathroom.

The more that he walked around, the more aware he was of what was happening, and once he realized that the scent of a heavy alpha had to be Tanaka's, he could only assume that Ennoshita was in heat.

Ennoshita sighed, realizing that Daichi probably knew they were the ones in there. He moved his hand from Tanaka's mouth.

"H-hey Captain" Tanaka said a meekly.

Daichi sighed and put his fingers to his temples, rubbing it.

"Is that you Tanaka? I assume you have Ennoshita?"

"Haha yeah.." Tanaka responded.

"I'll leave, just- just make sure you clean up? And don't do something stupid-" Daichi started.

"Just go Daichi. You're making it worse" Ennoshita said, getting very red in the face as everything that was happening started to really sink in.

"O-okay! Then see you guys later!" Daichi said before quickly leaving the bathroom and looking at Sugawara with the most embarrassed but also shocked looked ever.

"What happened..? Should I go in there?" Sugawara said, starting to walk towards the bathrooms.

Daichi grabbed his arm, "don't. I'll explain it on the way back to the gym. We don't need to look for people anymore though"

Sugawara looked confused but walked back with Daichi as he explained everything.

"Ennoshita? You okay?" Tanaka asked as he looked at Ennoshita, who was quiet and red in the face.

Tanaka had taken his fingers out of Ennoshita earlier when Daichi had walked in, and had snakes his arms around Ennoshita's waist.

Ennoshita had been ready to go all the way with Tanaka, and he still was- but the thought of doing something so big in a school bathroom just didn't seem right.

He sighed, "let's do this another time Tanaka" Ennoshita said as he got off Tanaka's lap and stood up in the stall.

Tanaka looked confused and a little hurt, "wait- but why? And arnt you in heat?"

"It's alright, I can control it a lot better now. I don't think we should do this in such a small space anyways" Ennoshita said with a laugh.

"But maybe after we get out of this lockdown I'll consider doing it somewhere else~?" Ennoshita said with a smirk as he ran his finger up Tanaka's chest.

Tanaka went extremely red, and for a bit after Ennoshita had left the stall he couldn't move.

He caught up to Ennoshita easily though, and they walked back to the gym together, laughing and smiling in a conversation.

"Oh so that's what happened? I didn't think it would happen so soon- and also since Ennoshita can control his heat pretty well I didn't think he would make a mistake like that- unless-" Sugawara started, about to get into a large theory.

"Shhh I don't think we should make assumptions about them when we don't know the full story. Let's just wait till the morning, it's getting really late and we've been running around looking for people all night" Daichi said, making Sugawara quiet after a small laugh and nod.

They got into the gym and settled down into their mat, deciding that they would get Hinata and Kageyama in the morning, and Ennoshita and Tanaka if they weren't in the gym.

Once in the gym Tanaka laid down and patted his chest, much like he had done the first night.

The only difference is that Ennoshita got down and cuddled up into Tanaka's chest, smiling as he drifted off to sleep.

As you can probably tell this is about to end soon
😭 there are still a few chapter left don't worry, but only a few. The next story is going to be not Omegaverse, but once I start it I will make sure to tell y'all.