Overthinking (Baku/Sero)

Start from the beginning

"I'm a fucking failure." Sero whispers and wipes the snort under his nose away. He's disgusting. He hates it. He hates himself. He's the kind of person that complains that people need hours to reply but won't even reply himself when he sees your message because he's afraid that you will answer instantly, so he has to do that too and then he's imprisoned in this conversation he doesn't even wanna be in.
"Fucking disgrace." Sero mumbles and gets up. He takes his clothes off to take a quick cold shower maybe he'll feel better.

*15 minutes later

He does not feel better. At all. But at least now his body doesn't feel weird against his sheets. He lies down slowly and exhales through his mouth.
He hums a melody really quietly, a melody Bakugou always plays to him when Sero has trouble sleeping for whatever reason.
Surprisingly to Sero it works he feels calm and slowly, really slowly, slowly as in probably 35 minutes, he falls asleep.

"Sero fucking Hanta!" Bakugou bursts into Sero's room after being gone for four hours. "Where the hell is your- What the fuck did you do to your phone? You got it a goddamn month ago." Bakugou shuts the door loudly to wake Sero up but he didn't need to do that because everyone who's not dead will be able to hear Bakugou Katsuki's screams even if they're sleeping deep as a rock.
Sero groans. A headache is forming. But he's happy that Bakugou came. He turns around on his back and watches Bakugou who is swearing under his breath while getting Sero's phone and the little pieces of it off the floor.
"Katsuki." Sero mumbles. But the addressed doesn't turn around.
"Katsuki." He says a little bit louder.
"Hm."
"Can you come here, please?"
"Let me finish this o-"
"No, now. I don't care about the phone."
"Stop interrupting me, Hanta, stop fucking interrupting me!" Bakugou slams the phone down on the table.
Sero slightly flinches, "Can you come?" He asks softly.
Bakugou looks at Sero for the first time and his face softens automatically.
"What is up with you today, Hanta?"
"Come," Sero whispers.
Bakugou sighs and climbs into Sero's bed. Sero almost immediately clings to Bakugou and embraces him tightly.
"What's the matter?" Bakugou asks and gently strokes Sero's hair.
"Aren't you angry?"
"I was just pissed for some time. I know that you have these weird mood swings." Bakugou explains.
But that is the only thing he knows. He doesn't understand how Sero feels and what exactly leads to these mood swings. He also noticed that sometimes Sero just gets quieter but he isn't really mean or something and then on other days he's rolling his eyes all the time and literally tells you to shut the fuck up if you talk too much in his eyes.
"I'm sorry. You're not annoying."
"Tch. I know that. But tell me I wanna understand why everything got on your nerves today."
"I don't know how to explain it. I guess it's just me procrastinating too much and then I put myself in this state but today it happened more suddenly too, I don't know."
"What are you procrastinating about?"
"Everything. If I have enough friends, if I have too many friends. Will I be a successful hero? Will I live here for the rest of my life? Will I even have a wife and if I have will I be happy in the marriage? You see a bunch of nonsense.
"You got plenty of time to think about that, baby," Bakugou says with slightly furrowed eyebrows and looks into Sero's eyes.
"I know. But today was different I made myself ready. I went out and started seeing all these students, in groups, alone and I just didn't wanna see them. I felt out of place."
"Did you want space?"
"Yes...no. I don't know. I didn't want the people around me but I also didn't want to be by myself."
"I feel like I understand but I'm not sure."
"It's fine. Something is wrong with me."
"Nothing is wrong with you."
Sero doesn't reply to that. He's pretty sure that something is wrong with him. He destroyed his new phone because Mineta called him and then started crying like he never did before. Today was definitely different. He felt like someone was trying to choke him with various emotions and thoughts.
"I love you, Katsuki. I hope I didn't make you sad."
"You did tho."
"I'm sorry, Suki, I'm sorry." Sero apologises and presses a kiss on Bakugou's cheek.

"That's what I get when I'm sad?" Bakugou says mockingly.

Sero laughs softly and says, "Of course not." He gets on his knees and straddles Bakugou.

"You really do wanna fuck me, huh." Bakugou teases him because Sero often gets into this position even if it's unnecessary but Bakugou doesn't really care.
"I do. How did you notice?"
"Shut up, bitch." Bakugou laughs amused. Sero grins sheepishly. He leans down and gives Bakugou gentle kisses on his jawline and his cheeks.
"I bet it was really hard to not kiss my lips."
"No," Sero says boldly and just leans down to give Bakugou a soft peck on the lips.
"Stop doing that. I'm testing you."
"Stop lying. You just say that because you know I react like that." Sero smirks. In fact, Sero leans down again and gives him some more pecks.
"Ok, ok. But we gotta stop, alright?"
"Ok," Sero says and gives him another quick one.
"Hanta!" Bakugou complains.
"Then stop responding if you don't want it." Sero feels how Bakugou always kisses him back.
"Just st-"
Sero interrupts him by giving him a kiss. Bakugou tries everything in him to not respond to Sero's kiss but it's so hard. Eventually he gives up and wraps his arms around Sero's shoulders. He feels how Sero smiles into the kiss but he doesn't stop.
"Fuck you." Bakugou mumbles in between.
"Shut up." Sero just comments when he backs up to get some air.
They look each other in the eyes until Bakugou blushes softly because he saw from Sero's expression what he's been saying to himself "I thought you didn't wanna kiss him."
"I'm not sad anymore get off me," Bakugou says out of the blue.
Sero furrows his eyebrows confused but then has to laugh loudly. "You're an idiot," he says and gives him a last kiss before lying down next to Bakugou again.

"Did you find what you were searching for in the library?"
"Yes."
"Ok, sorry that I didn't go with you." Sero apologises again.
Bakugou faces him again like before and softly brushes through his black hair. "It's fine, baby. Eijiro went with me."
"Alone?"
"Yeah, alone." Bakugou says smiling, "Hanta, stop. You're not allowed to complain when you're the one who stayed behind." Bakugou knows exactly that Sero doesn't like seeing Bakugou close to other people. Not that he does what Sero says but he finds it funny when Sero is all jealous. At least he doesn't tell him to always be with him, in fact, Sero doesn't say anything because he doesn't wanna private Bakugou of anything but he can't control touching Bakugou when they're outside so that people see Bakugou is already with him.
"I know, I was just asking," Sero mutters.
"Good. Now, another topic: how are you gonna tell your parents about your phone?"
"Did you cut your hair?" Sero furrows his eyebrows and slowly touches Bakugou's hair.
"I did not and you know that, idiot." Bakugou laughs at Sero's attempt to change the subject.
"Let's talk about something else."
"I'll still talk about it later. But about what?"
"Did you miss me?"
Bakugou raises his eyebrow, "You're privileged."
"Why?"
"You literally tell me to fuck off and still want me to miss you."
"Bakugou," he whines, "I told you I'm sorry." He pouts and wraps his arms around Bakugou. "I'm sorry", he whispers.
Bakugou smiles amused, "I know, baby." He says and wraps his arms around Sero's shoulders, "Of course I missed you."
"Really?" Sero asks mildly surprised.
"Oh, you think because you shout at me, I'm heartbroken and directly cancel you? I'll still miss you because I love you."
Sero smiles happily and then scrunches his nose slightly, "Well I was sleeping most of the time, so I didn't really miss you."
"You're such an asshole, I love you, for real." Bakugou laughs. Sero is the only one who would respond to him like that and he digs it.