"Great friends, huh?" Kyle said in a tone that made me elbow him a little before stepping back.

"Well, then, that's great! No problem in working together again, is that right?" Gavin looked at me all eyes twinkling I pried my eyes away from him and held around Kyle's arms.

"Working together—you're working for Vevo now?" I said, sparing a glance anywhere but from his blue eyes.

"Yeah. It's a really high step from the gigs we've done before. Permanent. And we have a lot to catch up on!" I don't think so.

"That's really great! No need for further introductions. These are my amazing creators, and Kyle Jimenez." Gavin laid a hand that Kyle accepted, but there was something about him that didn't like Gavin very much.

Exactly just like the band themselves.

And Luke.

Oh, he's going to be so pissed off if he found out about this.

"Well, we're gonna set up out there. Meet you later?" Gavin pertained to me that I merely pursed my lips and nodded a little before everyone disappeared, leaving Kyle and I under the tent as I walked back and forth thinking how quickly things could really complicate itself.

"What's up with that guy?" Kyle suddenly muttered, "He's all touchy. And smiley—like in an annoying way."

"Believe me, the band said the exact same words when they met him."

"You worked with that guy? Why does it seem like—" Kyle was too bright to find out about it early on, "—he likes you! That's why he's all smiley about it!"

"Yes, he does. And Luke's very pissed about it. Let's not tell him about it until the gig ends, alright? I don't want him to overthink about this again."

I really can't believe this is happening right now.

All because some guy who likes me for some reason, decided to show himself back today.

Gavin Miller was that confident guy who got hired because of his really good skills in filmography and his passion for art and photography itself. I knew him because the management hired a partner for me on the band's year tour. He was charismatic. A people-person and a really, really sweet talker. Add all that to the fact that he looked good, and it's a combo for a perfect guy you'll swoon over for forever. Though, I found that description from the make up artist that liked him before. I didn't really found him cute at all. (News flash, Luke Hemmings was the definition of all that for me), but he's a really nice guy and a great partner.

Well, up until he took our closeness into a level I didn't even see coming.

He knew that Luke and I are in a relationship, he could see us practically always together. Gavin's been signed an NDA exclusively for it all because we couldn't let the secret out of the door and I trusted him enough for it. But one day, while we were all out on the bar celebrating christmas day, he laid it all out on the welcome mat. "I like you, and I know you have a boyfriend. But I know soon enough you'll like me, too. And maybe you two would break up someday and you'll remember me. Until then, I just want you to know that I like you very much, Theo. Happy holidays."

Unhappy holidays for him—Luke overheard all of it and hated him right at the guts for it. And when I say hated—my man loathes him enough not to grant him a content unless it was me who's doing it. He couldn't even look at Gavin. And now he's back, all the more confident than ever?