30

dont be mad at me for this

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

"Ashton Irwin, I'm ten feet underground from backlogs with only two days left to your gig—and you wanted me to come with you guys on a night out?"

"Exactly!"

"Why the hell would I say yes?"

"Let me think—duh! Luke's going to be there and you two have to fix whatever it is that's wrong again. Alright? 'Cause he's been sulking all day and it doesn't help that we can't see you anymore, too. I—I don't like that part anymore." My hands froze while typing on the keyboard and decided to look at Ashton ever since he barge into my room, courtesy of Kyle, voluntarily giving out informations like candy.

"Is my annoying partner coming, too? Because technically, he's my boss—"

"Yes! I'm coming!" His voice blared eventually, finding out he was just outside waiting for his name to be called. I really can't believe this guy sometimes.

"So? What will it be?" Ash stood, hands laid down in front of me with the best puppy eyes he could muster—and I don't really have a choice anymore.

Ever since the talk with Kyle the other day, I've been purposely avoiding everyone while I take it as a time to think. To distract myself enough to know what it is that I'm supposed to do all the while surpressing the need to get anxious and have bad panic attacks from thinking too much about it. I try my hardest to keep myself sane enough until I could gather up a courage to come upfront about it to Luke.

And speaking of him—well, he avoids me like the freaking plague, too. We'd cross paths and go a little further away, as if our souls were still going to touch. Though to be honest, avoiding him killed my insides far too much than I could ever admit. My fingers craved for him to fill in the gaps. My forehead felt like there's a missing piece to finally complete me. Something—something was barren, cold, and different again. And I really wouldn't last very long enduring the days of feeling as though he's back at hating me again.

So, the choice between doing productive work and fixing my personal life wasn't so hard anymore when Mikey lend me his leather jacket in exchange for me, coming wearing only the only outfit left I still haven't found the right time to wear. A short skirt and a pink top that revealed a small fraction of my belly. The boys were more than glad I borrowed the jacket. I feel like they'll probably make me wear their large shirts if I didn't ask for a bribe.

Dressing up was easy as pie. Ash and Mikey waiting for me at the lobby was cute—but finally facing Luke in his dark longsleeve outfit that showed his perfectly toned chest, I struggled to find air. "Are we waiting for anyone?" He asked, avoiding my eyes for all obvious reasons. Kyle nudged me just then, teasing me about it when he bobbed his brows up and down.