37

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

Four boys stood right in front of us while we practically shrink under their gaze.

We were all waiting for the tour bus that'll be used until we reached London — and it was going so well up until we boarded and found ourselves in a private room to avoid being noticed by fans, and while we wait patiently for the ride. Luke and I were, well, we're not holding hands anymore. We were afraid to move or the boys in front of us will lose their shit. They still didn't know about the whole — whole thing and I was not out of the loop just yet. Not when Ashton and Mikey are still unaware of what happened to me, to us, after the night we consecutively disappeared.

"So..." I say lowly, laying my hands down that Calum and Kyle stood back soon when Ashton raised his hands and opened his mouth.

"We'll talk about this on the bus." Mikey nodded at the suggestion that Luke and I shared a knowing gaze before nodding. "And you," Ashton followed, pointing back to the two men who thought they were already on the safe zone. "Have a lot of explaining to do, too." We all nodded like children being reprimanded. Finding it a little funny albeit the growing tension still thick in the air.

Kat called us out right after, leaving Luke and I where he pulled me close and kissed my forehead again. As if it wasn't already filled with enough of Luke Hemmings. "It'll be fine." Sadly, we had to pull away in the public to avoid raising the blood pressure of their PR Manager, and as to avoid any more questions and issues and tabloids about us. I've already seen enough and some are not really — just not good all in all.

Not when I'm called a groupie, again, after almost three years of silence.

I couldn't remember how much that word annoyed me until now. And it annoyed me a bunch, apparently.

We reached the bus just then, the usual look of it that it felt like home by now I didn't need adjusting anymore. Situating my bunk in the middle, just below Kyle and right across Luke who specifically wanted to make sure I was within his line of vision. I guess I'm not the only one still making sure this is — real. He might not admit it at all, but the way he held my hand says a lot about what's on his mind.

"Band meeting! And Kyle." Ashton blared from the lounge area at the very back of the bus. One with windows at the either side with a clear view of the road, and a leather sofa circled around the area. It fitted all six of us perfectly as we sat there rather awkwardly, and as Ashton and Mikey continued to eye Luke's hands around my waist while we were at the center of all the attention.

"I'll start." There has to be someone to initiate the conversation and I was the only person who could do it — so I did it and told everything. Right from the very start leaving no stones unturned.