17

▷ GHOST OF YOU

▷ GHOST OF YOU

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

"So, what do you wanna do for our second anniversary tomorrow?" I was reading a book on the sofa when Luke spoke at the other side. We're far apart yet our legs were tangled together it was impossible for us to be apart nowadays. Even if we're at my Mom's house in the middle of the day while my Mom found befitting to leave us as she went out with her girl friends, as she likes to call it.

"Anything is fine by me. You know that. We could be sitting like this and I'd still be the happiest girl in the world, bub." He smiled, tongue out and dimples in the view as he drew close and smothered me with kisses worse than Petunia ever could. "He—Hey, stop! Luke!" His arms crawled around my waist after his kisses drop down to my neck, my chest heaving from the sensation I almost drowned on it if not for remembering where we are right now. "If my mom sees us, she'll literally flip and throw you out." Luke laughs, a laugh that could make my heart sprint away, and decided to lay down above my chest. "She loves you but if she found us in a compromising position? Errr—"

"I know. I'm behaving now." I played with his quiff while he lay peacefully on me. Days like this I found myself thinking just how lucky I was to have Luke by my side. To be with Luke every time of every day. He's my other half and I wouldn't have wanted either way. "I love you, Theo." Ugh, every damn time. It's like—magic words that I would love to have on repeat for the rest of my life.

"I love you, too, Lukey."

It took me by surprise when he pulled himself up and grasped my hands as he stood. "Wait—where are we going?" He only grinned, and when Luke Hemmings grin, I found myself worried and excited all at the same time.

"Just trust me, alright?" He cupped my cheeks and gave me a long fluttering kiss before pulling back and shoving a pullover at my head as he proceed to guide me to his car.

He started it right away and drove to who knows where all the while his other hand stayed intertwined with mine. "Hey, bub. Can you tell me about that thing you said you were saving up for?" Luke asked, my brows furrowing for a second on his interest on the topic.

"Oh—yeah. I'm just saving some money enough to get my own place. Because you know how Mom loves bringing friends lately. I feel like she just didn't wanna say that I gotta get my own and I wanted to take that initiative." I would've probably have a place by now if I didn't thought about buying a car first. But my priorities before were being able to drive my own to Luke's or the boys so I did it on a whim.

And stayed back home a year more before realizing that I should probably get my own now that I'm an independent adult. "How far are you? On the savings?"