22

holy shit. 8k!!!!
i love u guys so much
the song for this chapter is
on the media up there ^
its also on the spotify
playlist!
link on conversations

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

I can't believe I'll get to say this again.

That I was walking alone with Luke outside the bar where it had a lake nearby. And everything felt almost like it's out of a fairytale. Dark cold nights, stars twinkling up above, and just... us.

"You okay?" I managed to finally ask after a couple of minutes just walking at the sidewalk.

"Yeah." I can't believe I'm hearing his voice this close again. I can't believe I could smell his perfume this close. Again.

"Thought you were with a girl a while ago?" I remembered that girl who went her way to—maybe—flirt with him. And my veins wanted to pop at the mere thought of it. But I really had no right to be jealous. I was nobody anymore.

"That's really not my scene." Luke answered, relieving me for a second.

"Yeah. That, I know."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I looked at him and worried over the words coming out of my mind but he wasn't mad. He wasn't annoyed or whatever. I don't know... I guess I'm just overthinking a lot of things right now.

"Well, Luke Hemmings isn't really much of a ladies man, isn't he?" I managed to say.

"If you must know, I've only been with one girl."

Yup. I'm gonna shut up now. "That, I know, too."

There was a feat of silence again. I guess it was only me who's feeling a little anxious about not being able to say anything worth his while. But just being near him calmed me more than anything could. He was so close to me. Arms length, and all I gotta do is reach out.

"The last time we were in Italy, you were so mad at me." He suddenly said, reminding me of the time that feels so blurry now. Like everything happened seemed so fresh yet so far away.

"Oh—crap. I was! I can't remember why though..."

"Because we missed the premiere of Star Wars?"

"Oh god. I got mad at that?!" I say incredulously. Finding it funny that I got mad for not being able to watch a movie instead of going into one of the beautiful places in the world. I was truly a mess.