16

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

The long, long flight to Milan had me vomiting for about a total of three trips to the bathroom and a quick one after we landed.

Kyle was the most cheerful about it though when I told him he gets to have the window side of our seat. I didn't wanna have to wake him up and go over our seats every damn time I was going to puke my hearts out and I was glad not many saw me do that. I think I may have dissolved what little of breakfast we've had and the last contents of our dinner last night. The reason why while standing in the middle of the airport waiting for our ride, my stomach decided to grumble out loud.

"There's a monster in your belly." Kyle murmured while he was reading a book, his back leaning on a pole while all the remaining crew stands like an idiot for that late bus. "I thought you were with them on tours the last time?" He closed his book then, arms crossed as if he meant to intimidate me yet I only rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"It's been two years, and if we sum it all up together with their vacation before you know, it's three years since I was on a flight all over the globe. So, don't judge me and my frail immune system." He chuckled just then, arms reaching for his duffel bag that he bobbed his head over.

"Come on, my treat." I chirpily followed him at the cafe nearby where my tummy growled about almost wanting to crawl out from the smell of their coffee. The aroma itself was satiable enough. "When's the last time you've been on Milan?" Kyle asked while I stand beside him on the line.

"I honestly can't remember when exactly. But... I remember quite a few things." And I couldn't help feel like my chest was going to burst out when I remembered Milan very differently.

I remember arriving here in the grasp of the man I love, laughing with the boys while harboring a bad hangover from the previous night's celebration of their anniversary. We all ended up in a five-star hotel—and—well... "Theo!" Kyle shook me off as I was beginning to feel very hot. Shaking my head furiously to shook away the thought and focus somewhere elsewhere I wouldn't feel like an ass for reeling back a memory like that. "Deep in thought, huh?" He smirked that I slapped his arms and looked away embarrassed.

He ordered a coffee for me right after since I wasn't exactly sane enough to choose anything from the confusing menu. Our ride didn't take long after that they boarded the remaining crew up towards a really—really nice hotel. "I heard there's a pool." Kyle murmured beside me as we walk along the marbled hallways with gold chandeliers and a very posh aura looming around us. As if wearing jeans and shirts were illegal I had to walk fast to get our key and waste no time lingering around the suited men and women wearing expensive jewelry.

Along the hall of the rooms were carpeted and soft that I could lie down then and there but Kyle pushed me to my door beside his and upon entering—lavender. The room smelled like lavender and everything nice and I could just lie down forever if it weren't for work calling us immediately.