24

spotify playlist link on
conversations!

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

My brother, who deemed it fitting to call at four in the morning for updates, was the least bit thrilled to find out I missed the usual date of my monthly check up and almost booked a flight for me to go home when I assured him I was gonna go at six in the morning if that would make him happy.

And it did. But I went past seven before production began so I could have enough time for it and not be late.

Yet I found it a bit hard to scour around a city I don't know, to look for a hospital cheap enough but still decent to check up on me, and to communicate with a cashier that didn't speak English much. Although after surviving through all of that, I managed to get back just in time before everyone leaves. Good thing I already pre-packed all my things then. "Where have you been?" Kyle asked, yawning. The bags under our eyes are visibly prominent today.

"It's my check up day. My brother would burst if I didn't send him the results today."

"How was it?" He carried my bag for me when we bounded up the elevator and even in my behest, he still insisted.

"I'm fine." Yeah, I am. But I just don't wanna talk about it so much now that my anxieties are getting bad these days. It felt like the world is closing in on me and my secret and the only thing that could distract me now is work. Just work.

The reason why when we came to the park, another open field for the concert, I tried keeping my head down the whole time. Kyle was too nice to get the content for the day while I hide near the tables and busy myself for as much as I can—and before I know it, the concert is over and we could finally go home without seeing them.

I couldn't get any work while being distracted by the soft duvet across the bed the reason why I packed up my bags again and decided to do it in the small empty garden of the hotel. It was a nice place to be around. Most of the patrons were up on the lounge so I took advantage of the chilly night and sat on the ground all alone with just the comforts of the videos in front of me.

"Busy night?" Tell me that's not him. Please.

I looked up and my eyes did not deceive me when I found that it's him. And of all the times and places in the world, of all the hiding I was doing, I guess I wasn't doing a very good job afterall. "Yeah. Teaser and first release. You know. Before we go to Berlin." He pat down his hands on his sweatpants and sat, to my surprise. Just a little father beside me. But still—he was there. And I could smell him so perfectly, making my heart run for miles.