20

Theo's "ugly cry" Playlist
posted on the comments
and conversation on my profile
so u could copy the spotify link
yay!
will add more while the
story is still ongoing!!

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

I hadn't felt the need to vomit the whole four hours of sitting beside Luke.

Maybe it's because I was too nervous to disturb him? Maybe I just couldn't stomach the thought of showing it to him the reason why I managed to stay still for the first time. It felt calming at most, yet my nerve was still pulsating every chance it gets when my eyes betrayed me too much to have a look at him as he lay there sleeping.

I wanted to hold his hands that laid over at the only division between us. I've wanted to do all sorts of things I couldn't because that would meant pushing things too far that I'm supposed to. And that would actually be fucking ridiculous.

But it's one thing sitting beside him and keeping everything in. It's another finding out that they're going upfront to the fans waiting for them just outside the airport.

And one more when we're supposed to be there, too. Documenting the whole enchilada up until the very concert. "Tell me I'm not cursed for the rest of my life. Cause, you know—maybe surviving years ago and cheating death probably brought me bad jujus because I just can't stop ruining my life. Now I have to face the fans?! They're gonna know me. They're gonna ask what happened. Where I went. What I did. Why I'm here—"

"Okay! Okay! Stop!" Kyle shook me quite literally when he held on to my shoulders and wiggled me a bit before steadying me to my feet. He wore a button down which, I wouldn't lie, actually looked good on him. He looked like some American model that stumbled on Venice for a photoshoot. "You make me wanna smoke ten sticks at the same time—stop. Alright? You're overthinking. There are ways you could not be seen." We were at the side of the airport awaiting the boys when Kyle fumbled over his bag and handed me a bucket hat, his very expensive looking shades, and a piece of cheap face mask.

"Why do you have a face mask—"

"Airport. Now. Wear everything on before they come and chill out. So long as no one's crazy enough to memorize your voice or the way you walk and move, then you're safe for the rest of your life."

"What would I do without you, Kyle?"

"Combust." I laughed it off and wore my disguise. Untying down my hair and laying it all out. Once I was finally done, I turned to Kyle and he gave me a two thumbs up at the very same time we heard the boys coming right around the corner with their bodyguards just behind. I followed Kyle when he took the initiative to film at the sidelines. We were supposed to divide ourselves into two of them yet unfortunately, when the fans came around, I was pushed aside far towards where Luke was and he seemed to notice that with the way he kept looking at me.