25

i'm so soft for all ur reactions
on the last chapter :—(((
i'm sorry if it wasnt what u
were expecting but stay tuned!
it's probably coming soon ;P

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

"I'll never give you away 'cause I already made that mistake. If my name never fell off your lips again, I know it'd be such a shame. When I take a look at my life and all of my crimes, you're the only thing that I think I got right!"

The day in Berlin passed by like a flash of lightning.

It was so fast I hadn't noticed we're on the road for Hamburg, in a van cramped together with my partner—and my best friends. It was beyond me how I agreed to this setup and just found myself dazing outside on the window while beside Mikey offering me a burrito. "Theo, it's three hours on the road! You've got to eat something!" Ashton was talking to Kyle about his drums, Calum was banging his head on a Nickelback song, and Luke, right behind me, kept throwing gummy worms that fall on my shoulders once in a while.

Oh, wait. There goes another one. "It's yellow! Like the Coldplay song." He said. "Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you and everything you do. Yeah they were all yellow!" He started singing altogether that made me bite on the freaking worm with all my life. "I came along. I wrote a song for you and all the things you do. And it was called yellow!" Together with all the boys around me, started singing the same song I almost—just almost, cried until they stopped and laugh.

But I wasn't gonna let them do me like that. I turned, knees on the leather seat with a quirky smile, "Your skin. Oh yeah, your skin and bones. Turn into something beautiful. You know, you know I love you so. You know I love you so..." and finished the chorus for them. Winking at the sight of Luke Hemmings frozen while holding on another yellow gummy. "Thanks." I swiped it off of his hands and sat down, my cheeks warm and my hands clammy.

My heart pounding so loud.

Now, Copenhagen was another story when the boys couldn't afford to be late at a radio show and we all had to haul ourselves on another flight just for three hours before touching down just exactly at ten in the morning with little to no time of rest or recover.

"You two don't have to be there but either or, Germany's done so the video has to be up next week. You know the drill, team." Kat instructed just as we reached a small homey hotel. We both agreed to use the day for editing but there was just something about Mikey's incessant knocking and calls about us going with them and dropping by at a bar right after because tomorrow's another free day for all of us before they do the show the day after that.

I guess they're taking advantage of it and I didn't really have the energy to dodge Mikey's puppy eyes so I went with it. "Are you coming?" I asked Kyle while unpacking his bag on another bed. Because it's a small hotel, we had to share a room with separate beds. It's fine with me though, I trust him with my life.

"Yeah, in a bit! Wait for me!"

We reached downstairs and found another van equally as large as what we had in Hamburg. Although now, the sitting arrangement was meant to put me in a catatonic phase when I was shoved at the farther back—together with Luke. "Hey." He greeted just as he sat beside me.

"Hey." I said back. Tapping my feet while thinking just how I was gonna escape this kind of awkwardness. I mean, yeah. We greet here and there. We talk about what's happening casually when we found each other in the same place. But I never really found the time to not feel like my head is gonna burst or to not feel like screaming i love you to him. Right in the face.