28

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

"So, where are we going?"

Luke and I were inside a very tinted car for starters. He was the one driving, to my surprise. Half-expecting he'll coerced the driver to take us somewhere in neverland, when he didn't. Hence, he sat there right at the driver's seat looking gorgeous as ever with a smile on those damn cherry lips.

"It's a surprise, of course. And I know how much you hate surprises but you're gonna love this one. I promise." I smiled, the man before me knowing everything about who I am all too well even after years of me being gone. Like I said. Luke had consistencies no man could ever match and I was so goddamn lucky for it.

"Alright. I trust you." My eyes darted over the window and stared outside for the longest time because it was enough of a view itself to make me fall in love more with Paris. This whole Europe tour just proves how beautiful this part of the world is and it felt like I didn't regret coming here so much anymore. What with things bound to get normal and all.

Look at me. I'm having a date with the man I never thought would ever ask me out again.

Absolutely no regrets.

Suddenly, music blared inside the car as the volume went louder and I saw Luke, with the widest grin of all as he started playing a very familiar song. "No way!"

"Yes way!" He was playing a thousand miles by vanessa carlton and it's as if we jumped back to 2017, in the bright skies of Sydney while driving along the highway back to his house. He opened the radio and we stumbled upon the song, our eyes clashing upon remembering the reference from our favorite movie ever and—we sang it out loud with all our hearts without a care in the world.

"Makin' my way downtown, walkin' fast, faces pass and I'm homebound!" He pointed to me and I was so thrilled of singing that part again. Back and forth like we always do.

"Starin' blankly ahead, just making my way! Makin' a way through the crowd!" Luke cheered on and I laughed hard, the warmness in my cheek more noticeable soon when he pointed to me for the next lyric.

"And I need you!"

"And I miss you!" I pointed right back and together, we jammed out on our favorite song. "And now I wonder... If I could fall into the sky!"

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*